The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

Canelo vs. Khan

A little boxing. A little cerveza. A little grilling. Gonna be a good Saturday night.

Canelo laid him out!!!

Canelo laid him out!!!

Even Canelo was concerned afterwards, that dude was stretched out.

Even Canelo was concerned afterwards, that dude was stretched out.

He was as stiff as a board. Lol Never been a big boxing guy but I'll watch his next fight.

Rumblings they are lining out a fight for Mayweather so he has the chance to go 50-0. Canelo is a name that is popping up a lot. Same with Connor McGregor. Doubt Dana White lets that happen...

Khan was keeping up with him the first couple of rounds. Man he's got fast hands. Canelo kept landing those body hits till he got the KO. That'd be a better matchup than it was last time I think. Canelo might get him this time.

McGregor....IDK what's going on there. Retires. He was joking about retiring. He's gonna fight at UFC 200. Then he's not gonna fight. Then ,boom, he's fighting Mayweather. Weird.

Khan was keeping up with him the first couple of rounds. Man he's got fast hands. Canelo kept landing those body hits till he got the KO. That'd be a better matchup than it was last time I think. Canelo might get him this time.

McGregor....IDK what's going on there. Retires. He was joking about retiring. He's gonna fight at UFC 200. Then he's not gonna fight. Then ,boom, he's fighting Mayweather. Weird.

Very weird with McGregor. Seems him and Dana White are at odds right now...That said, I can't even begin to imagine the money made on a potential Mayweather/McGregor bout

It would be a moneymaker. More than what he got for Paquiaio.