Lindale Coaching Changes

Hearing it may stem back from some events that occurred several years ago. Even when you are cleared to go back into public education it is sometimes hard to find a district that will take that gamble with you. He is probably better off staying at Lindale where he's already found an administration to back him. Good luck to Coach Cochran and his brothers too. All great former Bobcats!

Haven't heard anything about the basketball coach, but that would make sense if his wife is going to Bullard.

One of our offensive line coaches has left to go to ETBU as an assistant. But I haven't heard if they have filled that position yet or not.

I think this is the other Coach Cochran who played at UT. Glad to see him getting his shot at the college ranks!

The wife of the basketball coach is the one that just got hired in Bullard, but as far as I know coach Albritton is still at Lindale.

Well who knows? Losing Jordan Gray would make anybody start to look elsewhere. Not sure of what Lindale has coming back on the court, but replacing him (Gray) would be a large task.

Hearing it may stem back from some events that occurred several years ago. Even when you are cleared to go back into public education it is sometimes hard to find a district that will take that gamble with you. He is probably better off staying at Lindale where he's already found an administration to back him. Good luck to Coach Cochran and his brothers too. All great former Bobcats!

I think this is the other Coach Cochran who played at UT. Glad to see him getting his shot at the college ranks!

Not sure what "events" you are referring to, but apparently Bob Shipley at Belton was willing to back him if he approached him about coming on board.