Odor vs Bautista, UFC 199

AreaScout

Does anyone have an issue(s) with:

Bautista's bat flip (after launching a massive home run in a playoff series) and/or

Bush coming in hard with 98 to the ribs (it was coming whether you want to admit it or not) and/or

Bautista sliding in hard at 2nd ("breaking up the double play" but still bush league with the LATE slide) and/or

Odor knocking Bautista in the jaw with the right hook (greatest play so far in the 2016 MLB season) and/or

The only thing missing was the bell, ring girls, and a knockout!

Football is king.

Yes, football is King, baseball is bad, and soccer is a communist sport.

I only have an issue with this being in the HS forum - seeing how there is a perfectly good MLB forum on SDC :P :D

Did you have issue with the T-High/Whitehouse Umpire fiasco? The Bullard basketball job opening? The Houston Banditos holding a tryout in Lindale?

Come on guys! The best thing the Rangers have done lately and you don't want to talk about it!

^ there's some logic for you :D

I shouldn't have to explain the difference between high school sports and professional sports ;)

I'm not asking you to. But if this had happened at a high school game or a local college game, this would be blowing up!

^ there's some logic for you :D

I shouldn't have to explain the difference between high school sports and professional sports ;)

I'm not asking you to. But if this had happened at a high school game or a local college game, this would be blowing up!

I don't think I have been in the HS forum since I came back to SDC a year ago. But back to the topic at hand, the only thing that could have been better would be a Syndergard or Chapman triple digit skull smack. I don't generally wish ill will on players, but Bautista is one of the worst.

I didn't have a problem with the slide, because I think the new rule is stupid. It's going to be awhile before we see players adjusting to this rule, because they've been taught to take out the double play since Little League. I don't have a problem with Odor hitting him either, because of the animosity between these two teams since last year, and Bautista was the culprit then.