WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

Do not talk facts it will only confuse them.

Got that right .... What facts? Haven't seen any ...

Normal H routine ... talk a lot ... then if things don't go right ...

Play spin the bottle to determine who is to blame for it ...

In fact, I think they even have a local app for that ...

I'm a DF fan and I've seen Tatum and depth is there. They don't play both ways. They're quick and their D will get after you. Their O is coming rightbalong also.

Remembet Arp was picked by 21 with supposed better athletes yet Tatum won by 10. That's a 31 pt differential from predictions.

I dont know where that 21 pt Arp win came from...the Smoaky poll was 63% for Tatum.

That score sounds more

Like a Nac vs Kilgore score.

Ouch!

Are you knew I been here since 2002 and got over 20,000 if I survived the 2004-2008 crowning homecoming Queens years, needless to say I am here to stay. The only way I would be shocked and kinda embarrassed if Henderson got beat by 21+ by Tatum.

Wow 20,000!!! Now THATS impressive....

I have counted 7 thus far lol. I think there's a couple I missed too possibly.

We are for sure one of the deepest represented programs here on smoaky. Along side Gilmer......and them Waskom folks, they came outta the wood works the last 3 years.

We are for sure one of the deepest represented programs here on smoaky. Along side Gilmer......and them Waskom folks, they came outta the wood works the last 3 years.

My Rabbit fans haven't awoken yet. Either that, or they're just not feeling it after Friday haha.

This will be a reality check for Tatum, you may be good, but you aren't an elite 4A team right now

In case you weren't around last year, we got a 10 week reality check during the course of the entire season last year. We are fully aware of what "reality" is. Ya know, I've witnessed you over then last few years take a shot at Tatum when ever you can. You seem bitter about something.....your team on the losing end of a beat down from Tatum a lot or something?

In case you weren't around last year, we got a 10 week reality check during the course of the entire season last year. We are fully aware of what "reality" is. Ya know, I've witnessed you over then last few years take a shot at Tatum when ever you can. You seem bitter about something.....your team on the losing end of a beat down from Tatum a lot or something?

I would have to agree with this. I mean Tatum has already made a huge step that they weren't able to make last year. It could only go up, and so far there's been improvement. Nothing more of a reality check then going to 10 games and watching 10 losses in my opinion. Tatum has been to the very top and the very bottom in 10 years. Reality at it's finest.

Dang you either have an impeccable memory, or just did a lot of digging. I don't comment all that often about Tatum. I have a lot of respect for the Tatum program and everything they have accomplished thru the years. Last years Tatum season doesn't really mean much to me with everything that went on. This year you have a new coach that will probably do a great job and possibly bring back some hardware to Tatum at some point. However, THIS WEEK you are not only facing a much larger school, but one that is pretty dang good. So if you beat them, I will take my crow wrapped in bacon with a jalapeno and I will admit that you are much further along than I think you are.