WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

Congrats to Henderson they executed on both sides of the ball and made plays when the opportunity approached! Secondly Tatum played hard and showed flashes of greatness but we gotta work on the little things missed tackles and dropped passes killed us all night. A few bright spots tho Tatum brought the wood on D and the offensive line looked great once again, running backs are still running tough just got a few kinks to work out. Good luck to Henderson the rest of the way they seem to have it rolling already.

They had it rolling last year too but...........

Better than getting blowed out huh? Sit at the red light all day and watch the traffic it will be more interesting than Craig Barker will EVER be!

Somebody's been hitting that bottle hard. Geez.

That same Craig Barker helped Henderson to it's ONE state title. Granted, y'all had to drop a classification for that to happened but it did happen.

Seems interesting to me. But what do I know, I'm just handing out at the ol red light.

Somebody's been hitting that bottle hard. Geez.

That same Craig Barker helped Henderson to it's ONE state title. Granted, y'all had to drop a classification for that to happened but it did happen.

Seems interesting to me. But what do I know, I'm just handing out at the ol red light.

No bottle been at the game dude. Meeks told me he called 70% of the plays all year long because of freeze up. Get mad all you want but you blew up something that wasn't the truth.

No bottle been at the game dude. Meeks told me he called 70% of the plays all year long because of freeze up. Get mad all you want but you blew up something that wasn't the truth.

I'm not 100% sure what I blew up. You're crying on two different threads so I'm kinda confused.

The matchup! Now I'm through! Did you EVER really think there would be a different outcome? Especially from 10 to 12?

You excused me of lying them years but come to find out it was you!

Dude, go sleep it off and take some BC Powder. You won't have a hangover.

But I do have a question when you're sober. You think Andy Evans lied to us, but would if Meeks lied to you??????????????

Dude, go sleep it off and take some BC Powder. You won't have a hangover.

But I do have a question when you're sober. You think Andy Evans lied to us, but would if Meeks lied to you??????????????

Ask yourself why wouldn't Meeks want to play except for no competition?

40 point blowout-check

Just a 20 mile drive-check

Look Lion70, you want to talk about yall not wanting to play us then talk about it. Your coach at the time, I don't remember which one it was at the time said "Tatum isn't a good fit for us ". Strangely enough, after a 0-10 season, we're a good fit. Imagine that.

Look JJ, think about why MEEKS wouldn't want to play y'all? Eagle started this when Meeks was here.

Very true hope we can play there again. On a side note Tatum should go with the darker green and update the helmets hope y'all enjoy Lion Stadium next year. The visitor section was better than ours. Kinda surprised me that it was that big.

Darker green is longview, we are Kelly Green. Perhaps Henderson should drop the red & go with just blue & white; so they wouldn't conflict with Carthage.

surprised me that Henderson had updated their visitor section and actually had hand rails.

Very true hope we can play there again. On a side note Tatum should go with the darker green and update the helmets hope y'all enjoy Lion Stadium next year. The visitor section was better than ours. Kinda surprised me that it was that big.

It doesn't take much to be better than Henderson's visitor's section. And parking... just nevermind.

• Like 2