WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

Well most on here make fun of you on a daily basis.

So you are gonna beat your chest about beating Tatum, a team that went 0-10 last year. Seems kinda pathetic that a school as big as Henderson would even schedule a team that is lower in classification and had a previous record that bad.

But what happens if Tatum wins. Now that will make it interesting.

Apparently you just predicted a blowout. I'm trying to refrain from name calling, but Lion70 is pushing me to my limit.

Like I care what anyone on here thinks of me. Also sounds like you are already getting your excuse in order. Your the one spouting off a blowout when in reality Henderson is pretty dang good.

Aww look that's nice good luck this year lobo

Please tell me when I've ever spouted out about a blowout by any team? We will find out Friday. I like to let the players play the game.

I said Tatum will be a good game . I am scratching my head on how I am trolling.

So I guess you were not trolling when you were on Arp thread spouting off 0-10 and how Henneson would make it 0-12

• Like 1

This is not the 0 and 10 Eagles. Arp is a very strong 3a team. Henderson on paper should win this game. The game is on the field, not on paper. The next person that brings up 0 and 10 needs to go back to the first and fourth games and see how many names are missing on the roster. There is not a team in the state at any classification could or would win a game with 16 starters gone. Tatum could very well win this game if the same defense with minor improvements that played Arp shows up. Tatum is hard to beat in their house. Ask Gilmer.

• Like 1

I said Tatum will be a good game . I am scratching my head on how I am trolling.

You have been posting about this game since the season started way back in 2 a days. Saying by the time Tatum gets to Henderson we wil be 0-12! Not to mention after the win we earned Friday night you say it's time to start another "streak" so don't try to play a pitty party now that everyone is starting get on you. If you wanna be honest Henderson has been dodging and running from Tatum for years might as well call y'all Floyd Henderson Mayweather because that's exactly what has happened. Even when we were a small 2A school we were trying to schedule and play Henderson but they wanted none of it. Just like Mayweather after ducking and dodging us for years y'all wait for us to have a 0-10 season and have a new coach and a lot of new beginnings to schedule and try to get us when we're not in our prime anymore.

Come over early and I will give you a tour of pressbox and introduce you to DirtyBird, eagle 8 and the gang. While I disagree with you on most things you are one of the colorful posters that makes Smoaky fun for me. Otherwise it would be boring. Tatumtrain9 might buy you some popcorn!

Come over early and I will give you a tour of pressbox and introduce you to DirtyBird, eagle 8 and the gang. While I disagree with you on most things you are one of the colorful posters that makes Smoaky fun for me. Otherwise it would be boring. Tatumtrain9 might buy you some popcorn!

I'll kill you.

I'll kill you.

Come on, give a guy a break. At Tatum we try to help those people out. Just because his momma dropped him on his head over and over does not mean that we should not be hospitable.

Come on, give a guy a break. At Tatum we try to help those people out. Just because his momma dropped him on his head over and over does not mean that we should not be hospitable.

Ya' Hear that, Lion? They ain't gonna Kill ya... Just gonna put you in Th' hospitable!:lol:
  • Like 1

Sure heard that one before

Awesome I think wait this some kinda of trap.

There's an old story about David and Goliath ...

And if you're Goliath, before the game you shouldn't throw stones.

It's really bad karma ... because during and after the game they could be returned to sender ... but much faster.

• Like 2

It's really bad karma ... because during and after the game they could be returned to sender ... but much faster.

Could not agree more. With over 400 more student you would think this would not even be a contest.

Could not agree more. With over 400 more student you would think this would not even be a contest.

Well, that's a bunch more but I guess since it's on the schedule we'll go ahead and play anyway.

Funny thing about football though, they can only bring 'em at us eleven at a time ...

With this Band of Brothers, we'll deal with 'em as they come ...

My Mother usta say that you could eat the biggest monster in the world ... if you just take one bite at a time.

I figure we could digest 'em all over 48 minutes ... we ain't scared - we're just real.

And we ARE hungry ....

David was a 40 point underdog going in

• Like 1