WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

Heck Carthage did not even know they had fans until Surratt came to town.

They was like "oh we don't only play baseball."

I think hennason gets the W but make no mistake Tatum will show up and play football.

It would be rude if they didn't.

What some good choke and pukes around there and please don't say Bodacious

Actually Bodacious has Ribeye steaks cooked over an open flame in back. One of the best Ribeyes you can get.

T's restuarant has great Burgers, fish, and home cooking,

Cutwright's is good and Fairview between Hennesson and Tatum is good also.

• Like 1

A. Not me you gotta worry about I am a nobody

2. I have been pretty consistent on giving yall respect.

Had a Tatum person post for me

Lol I get the funny as well like this is 2008. However I am serious this is probably Tatum's Superbowl. That's why a blowout probably won't happen.

Really now that is disrespect. Superbowl??? Our team actually has tradition and has been to the top of the mountain more than once. We do not hide because we went 0-10 last year. If we beat Henderson great, if we lose no big deal. Because Saturday we will watch film either way and work on our mistakes and continue to improve. Tatum coaches and players take one game at a time honestly and move forward. So if you wish to think this week is Tatum's SuperBowl then you are somewhat correct, but next week Chapel Hill will be our Superbowl, then Willis point........

You guys no good and well y'all been wanting to play us for years. We will get Tatum best shot.

Gut feeling bruh

Now that is a true statement! Been trying for years but for some odd reason this is first year Henderson agreed.

There's an interesting article on the Tatum-Henderson game on the editorial page of today's issue of the Tenny Lewis Branch Gazette.

In the article, the writer attempts to answer this question:

IS HAVING ALL THIS SLOBBERNOCKERING ON SMOAKY A RESULT OF HAVING "THE GAME"?

OR

IS HAVING "THE GAME" THE RESULT OF HAVING ALL OF THIS SMOAKY SLOBBERNOCKERING?

In his summary, he admitted that he really didn't know.

But to be quite honest, I ain't so sure either.

Tatum fans, win one game and now they are all over the thread like they are the Tatum of old.

Henderson by 21. Probably more.

Lion70 is just being nice really. I bet candid he would say blowout.

You really think that win has anything to do with us being all over the place? Hell, in week 10 last year sittin with a 0-9 record, I was screaming first ever 6-9 State Champs. When yall gonna understand that our boys in green are gonna have us standing on the front line no matter what their record is? And you damn right, don't let us beat Henderson....better not let us beat Henderson....we'll blow the roof off this mug.

• Like 2

Guess size difference mostly. Y'all used to be around 400 or smaller and we were over a 1000. Now Henderson isn't as big so they agreed to play. I am guessing of course. You would have thought these two would have hooked up in the 30s, 40s etc. Henderson used to play Longview and Overton but that won't happen now.

Also Gaston and Leverett's Chapel .....

and Tenaha and Timpson (but didn't see the BOBO Hoboes or the BLAIR Blue Hares listed though)

Young coach 123, have you seen this years Eagle team play. I have not, but I have talked to some realistic Tatum fans and they tell me the Tatum defense can play with Henderson. I truly believe Tatum can win if they do not turn the ball over. Henderson will have the advantage in the 3rd and 4th quarters due to depth, but Tatum is hard to beat at home. Gilmeres state champion team won it in the last minutes of the game. I don't know if Henderson is that good or not.

whooooaaa nelly.... Did we just get brought into this? Really??? Not all ran and hid. Only the ones to scared to face the situation did. I'm a STRONG supporter of my Blue Tigers as are the ones who "ran" off and hid. Some peoole just can't handle ridicule like others. Seems to me no matter what we stay the center of folks attention when it comes to a down year. 6-17 in our ladt 23 games is horrible round our parts but don't getbit twisted. We still have Pride Passion & LARGE amounts of Tradition here in Tiger land.

I said almost all of the fans, not all of them. I've told you before that I recognized that you never tucked tail and ran. I'm just saying, in the case of most fair weather fans, its easy to be a fan when your team is on top. Gettin on here tellin everybody how don't nobody want none, how much better you are than everybody else. Barking out, come and get it....then when the tide turns.....crickets, hiding out like Bin Laden. Usually one maybe 2 guys at the max stay around to take the heat and fight off the poop gettin slung at their program. With Tatum, we as a majority stand here swinging when the ship starts sinking, not bailing overboard as the ship starts going down like most of the teams' representation on here.

As far as making D-field the center of attention on that topic. Ya can't lie bro, lol....that Tiger fanbase went from 20 folks to 2 in a matter of 3 games, lol. It's just the perfect example...thats the only reason I brought it up.

I said almost all of the fans, not all of them. I've told you before that I recognized that you never tucked tail and ran. I'm just saying, in the case of most fair weather fans, its easy to be a fan when your team is on top. Gettin on here tellin everybody how don't nobody want none, how much better you are than everybody else. Barking out, come and get it....then when the tide turns.....crickets, hiding out like Bin Laden. Usually one maybe 2 guys at the max stay around to take the heat and fight off the poop gettin slung at their program. With Tatum, we as a majority stand here swinging when the ship starts sinking, not bailing overboard as the ship starts going down like most of the teams' representation on here.

As far as making D-field the center of attention on that topic. Ya can't lie bro, lol....that Tiger fanbase went from 20 folks to 2 in a matter of 3 games, lol. It's just the perfect example...thats the only reason I brought it up.

Well said bud Tatum 32-28 Henderson

Young coach 123, have you seen this years Eagle team play. I have not, but I have talked to some realistic Tatum fans and they tell me the Tatum defense can play with Henderson. I truly believe Tatum can win if they do not turn the ball over. Henderson will have the advantage in the 3rd and 4th quarters due to depth, but Tatum is hard to beat at home. Gilmeres state champion team won it in the last minutes of the game. I don't know if Henderson is that good or not.

Oh so you talk to some "realistic" Tatum fans and they say they can play with Henderson. Hahaha ok well I have not watched Tatum. I did watch the whole hend. Vs Atl game and I saw what I needed to see to have my opinion of the outcome. I believe Tatum "can" win I just don't see them doing it. I see Henderson by 21 or more really. The depth might be an issue but typically Tatum teams are very well conditioned and I don't see that being a problem. What I see a problem for Tatum is the constant pressure put on them by many well above average athletes in every phase of the game. Things in a game that wouldn't typically cost you will against a team as talented as Henderson. Can they be beat, absolutely and will this season for sure. I just don't believe it's Tatum who beat arp by ten and came off an 0-10 season. I applaud the Tatum faithful on here though. True fans I will say.

Only 18 freshmen came out to play football believe it or not. Arp doesn't field a freshman team so our freshmen played with the JV last week, so I dont have nothing to go on as far as knowing for sure. I will try to find out some info and get back with you.

our jv is a freshman team other than a couple.

Glad to see Tatum finally Get a W...........But Henderson going to take this one.

Making my way down to watch this one. Ole big hoss hard to listen to on the radio.

Come on down and watch it. That's all you ever did anyways was watch.... Never actually got on the field.

I'm a DF fan and I've seen Tatum and depth is there. They don't play both ways. They're quick and their D will get after you. Their O is coming rightbalong also.

Remembet Arp was picked by 21 with supposed better athletes yet Tatum won by 10. That's a 31 pt differential from predictions.

I'm a DF fan and I've seen Tatum and depth is there. They don't play both ways. They're quick and their D will get after you. Their O is coming rightbalong also.

Remembet Arp was picked by 21 with supposed better athletes yet Tatum won by 10. That's a 31 pt differential from predictions.

Do not talk facts it will only confuse them.