WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

It's Thursday and that's always Deja Poo Day on Smoaky ....

Deja Poo: The feeling you get when you suddenly realize that you have heard all this same "stuff" before ...

Guess people run outta different words to use in different ways.

But I check back all the time anyway ... just to see if something new happened to wander by.

In reality, it's actually been rather tame since the King of Deja Poo has apparently decided he would rather dazzle the Huge Springs boys with his indigenous brand of verbiage.

This will be a reality check for Tatum, you may be good, but you aren't an elite 4A team right now

Never claimed to be. We have been an elite 4A before, played elite 4A teams year in and year out. So we know what it takes to be an elite 4A team. Tatum has shown glimpses but has not fully put it all together yet. But each week the team has made progress. That is all you can hope for. Can they put it all together tomorrow to beat Henderson. You bet they could. And if they do beat Henderson you better find somewhere else to go for a few days because Smoaky will crash with a gateway error faster than JJ can predict Arp will win state or Lion70 can tick off some other member. I'm hoping both teams can stay injury free and make Rusk County proud later in the year.

It's Thursday and that's always Deja Poo Day on Smoaky ....

Deja Poo: The feeling you get when you suddenly realize that you have heard all this same "stuff" before ...

Guess people run outta different words to use in different ways.

But I check back all the time anyway ... just to see if something new happened to wander by.

In reality, it's actually been rather tame since the King of Deja Poo has apparently decided he would rather dazzle the Huge Springs boys with his indigenous brand of verbiage.

One member in particular ran outta new "stuff" after 2-3 posts.

I wasn't referring to the smoaky poll sir. The spread before the game by the coaches poll had arp by 21.

I knew you were referring to the coaches poll. Instead of saying "I dont know where that 21 pt Arp win came from" I should have said "i dont know why they predicted a 21 pt Arp win". Chose my words poorly.

Henderson is picked to win by 26 by Pigskin Prep.

We might as well enjoy the tailgate parties then go home. Cancel the game since we know the outcome and go ahead and start preparing for next week.

or

Let our Eagles fight 'em tooth and nail and earn every inch on every down!

• Like 2

We might as well enjoy the tailgate parties then go home. Cancel the game since we know the outcome and go ahead and start preparing for next week.

or

Let our Eagles fight 'em tooth and nail and earn every inch on every down!

How can I enjoy the tailgate party after the ending of the game has already been spoiled for me? I may not even show up.

Yeah that's too high. Henderson is good but Atlanta played as poor as I can remember. Plus this a first ever matchup, at home against a Rusk County school. Tatum will give Henderson it's best shot.

Bro, somebody already told you it wasn't the first ever matchup.....you got a brain the size of a peanut don't you? Been a long dad gum time though.

• Like 1