WEEK 2: Henderson @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Henderson @ Tatum  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

Finally Finally It's game Day. Henderson bringing the whole town with them. Hopefully we both come out injury free and the score doesn't get too lopsided. Many have wanted to see this matchup for years. I am looking forward to seeing y'all nice Stadium. Oh those Henderson Lions are coming.......

Based on what I've read here in the last few days, I'm just hoping you can find your way to the stadium.

My best advice is that you print a map ... or ask for directions at the convenience store when you get to Lakeport ...

• Like 1

Based on what I've read here in the last few days, I'm just hoping you can find your way to the stadium.

My best advice is that you print a map ... or ask for directions at the convenience store when you get to Lakeport ...

Lol good advice.

"whole in the road"? ... confused? cause I think that is Martin Creek Lake .... but just drive on in if you like ... the water is fine ... and you can have your regular Sat night bath on Friday .... regardless, just travel safely ... 43 has more than one cross planted along the right-of-way and they don't need any more.

One more time go under the red light 3 blocks turn left just before the R/R overpass.

Go straight into visitor parking.

Unless you want a Rib-Eye Steak or Bar-B-Que before the game. Turn left at red light for one mile to Bodacious

Fried fish or country meal just pass red light on right. at Ts

​But hotdogs on visitor parking lot for the lions

The thing is that Tatum fans realize that this will be a tough game. We have no delusions that we will blowout Henderson. Coming off a 0-10 season and having a new coach and new system being put into place does not happen over night. I believe that we will match up way better with Henderson than Atlanata did last week. But the thing that is different about Tatum and Henderson is that we have never been scared to play the game. We want to play top competition to make ourselves better.

Like I've said before if we win tonight people better watch out because we will be raising the roof up in here. You think we are bad now, just wait.

Safe travels to those coming from Henderson. I hope it is injury free and a good game. But if a punt shanks out of bounds and knocks Lion70 upside his head that will be ok.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for delays between 5:30-6:30 on Highway 43 between Tatum and Henderson. We have somewhat credible sources claiming there will be masses traveling between these times. One source was able to catch a glimpse of someone claiming to be Lion70 heading out early because his old truck will only go a few yards per hour. Be on the lookout for these individuals and do not by any means try to communicate with them because they do not process the tools needed to carry out a conversation.

stock-photo-pikeville-kentucky-hillbilly

Thankfully, unlike some on this site, the coaches on both sides realize this is going to be a very tough, hard fought game and have prepared their players accordingly.

Prayers to the players and fans on both sides for safe travels and protection from injury during the game and traveling home.

• Like 1