‘His beliefs are total opposite': Republican tries to block nominee from office because he is a Muslim

Guest 4to3

Guest 4to3

Ali, a Houston resident, said he sees Republican values as deeply consistent with Muslim values. Both the party and the religion value preserving life, helping the needy and treating all people equally, he said. I am happy and more stronger than before. Ill do whatever I can do for the country and the party and the people."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/19/his-beliefs-are-total-opposite-republican-tries-to-block-nominee-from-office-because-he-is-muslim/

^^^Mohammed teaches his followers that it is OK to Lie to people; Even to Kill people who believe differently from them, so the Houston RepubliCons just let Our Mortal Enemy join them so that he can assimilate into the community & recruit others to one day kill Christians en masse... Some folks Never learn!

Guest 4to3

^

I went to a Facebook site listed in the article. The Gopper comments there and the comments at the end of the article overwhelmingly support Ali's inclusion and overwhelmingly conflict with Trump's position and views.

Guest 4to3

No difference...

And just a matter of time before the GOP circus jerk leaders convince Trump to change his message on banning Muslims.

^^^Mohammed teaches his followers that it is OK to Lie to people; Even to Kill people who believe differently from them, so the Houston RepubliCons just let Our Mortal Enemy join them so that he can assimilate into the community & recruit others to one day kill Christians en masse... Some folks Never learn!

How is this any different from republican beliefs right now?

And I am not defending Islam one bit, but besides the murdering of Christians and oppression of women Islam is an extremely conservative religion. I couldn't imagine too many Muslims really fitting in with the Dims more than they would with the Republicans...