Top 5 best jerseys in East Texas.

NODAYSOFFTX

Lufkin, JT, Lee have the best in the pines right now imo. I kinda like Gilmer and Kilgore unis too. For a very small school, Lovelady isn't bad either(mostly like their helmets). That's about it. The Lobos at least improved on those 1930s uniforms they used to wear...

Lufkin?

Maybe 4-5 years ago...but those off color matte helmets ruined everything.

Like Marshall's over Lee's too.

I may just be a homer, but I really like Winona's all black uniforms. All black everything with flat black helmets with yellow W's. I like Pittsburgh's unis alot as well. I wish we used their 'traditional gold' color instead of the 'yellow gold' that we always use. Gonna be a few tweaks to the Winona unis this year though... I'm told they're going to look vicious. We shall see.

Lufkin?

Maybe 4-5 years ago...but those off color matte helmets ruined everything.

Like Marshall's over Lee's too.

You actually agree with Lion on something? Lol. I kinda agree about our helmets that were new last season, but the unis are still some of the best in the pines. Y'all know it, don't deny it lol

You actually agree with Lion on something? Lol. I kinda agree about our helmets that were new last season, but the unis are still some of the best in the pines. Y'all know it, don't deny it lol

Ew no.

The only time(s) I can remember thinking "man, those are some sweet looking uniforms" in the last few years is when I see Chapel Hill in the white pants and blue jersey with gold letters and gold/white stripes on the shoulders. They are sharp.

Gladewater's solid black combo would be great if they didn't have that hideous looking orange collar.

• Like 1

The only time(s) I can remember thinking "man, those are some sweet looking uniforms" in the last few years is when I see Chapel Hill in the white pants and blue jersey with gold letters and gold/white stripes on the shoulders. They are sharp.

I like them too... LA Ram'sh

• 4 weeks later...

There's a Andy Griffith story there Kirt about pumpkins and a fight over it. Lol

And drinking his big urange drank : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xus57BaY3hI

I haven't heard this since I bought it on 45 back in the 70's.

Back on topic, I think my Alma Mater would have the best if they went with UCLA's gold helmet with the old Tampa Bay Buccaneer logo in dark blue with dark blue stripes on the shoulders on white jersey's with midnight blue pants with blue stripes. Simply reverse it for away games.

• Like 1