FNF 11-6A Preseason Predictions..

WP4L

Cujo fans all bothered over preseason predictions is quite hysterical.

I'm not bothered at all. I gave my opinion. What i posted is facted no one on this forum unless they are a coach of said teams can do anything to change the out come of what goes on, onvthe field.

I know your a JT fan but it has clouded your judgement. Longview has one of the largest O-Lines in the state at any classification. They will be able to run the ball and control the clock PERIOD! I never said they have a outstanding passing game but they do have enough athletes to make you pay if you stack they box. They are not Trinity. Also I never said JT has to have a great defense. They do have to be credible and make big stops at clutch times. None of those top 5 teams are going to be held under 17pts. The point I was making is JT is going to be able to win every game in a shoot out like they have in years past. Of course no one knows how this district is going to shake out. That's what make district so interesting. Mesquite will have a 3 year starter at QB and a very good running back in Chance Fisher. 7on7 is not real football but it you really #### at it your gonna #### in tackle football. Lee really #### in 7on7. I know very little about Heath but 6a ball has not been kind to them over the years. I think most agree on the top 5, what order the finish in is the only question.

You can only control the clock if you are a head and if Longview gets in a hole points wise it'll be hard for them to climb out of it. And that goes to every team in this district.

Some people forgot that JT Defense will be pretty good this year on paper atleast. CB that's a D1 commit and two sophomores (JR's to be) one is a DE and the other a OLB already have a SEC offer and are also garnering interest from other SEC schools and so forth, not to mention JT has 8 starters coming back on defense, and I believe 9 on offense which includes one of the top three receivers in the state, and one the top ten ATH's in the state and your telling me they won't make it?? Oh please... This is laughable lol.

Some people forgot that JT Defense will be pretty good this year on paper atleast. CB that's a D1 commit and two sophomores (JR's to be) one is a DE and the other a OLB already have a SEC offer and are also garnering interest from other SEC schools and so forth, not to mention JT has 8 starters coming back on defense, and I believe 9 on offense which includes one of the top three receivers in the state, and one the top ten ATH's in the state and your telling me they won't make it?? Oh please... This is laughable lol.

+1

You'll have talent...we get that.

Problem is, so will Horn, NM, Longview, Rockwall.

No one said JT will not be in the mix. One person put them in the 5th seed and JT fans got upset. Fact of the matter is no one can predict how 1-5 is going to finish. You guys act we have JT in the lower 3. Ever team in the top 5 has a unknown and there is lots of parity in this district.

No one said JT will not be in the mix. One person put them in the 5th seed and JT fans got upset. Fact of the matter is no one can predict how 1-5 is going to finish. You guys act we have JT in the lower 3. Ever team in the top 5 has a unknown and there is lots of parity in this district.

That's the thing... Every team will be extremely talented and most of them well-coached. JT has as good a chance as anyone of winning the district.

I'm hoping that it comes down to Longview and JT for district, and that that game is a big one ala 2005 (although that one never materialized as the game of the week). That's how it SHOULD be.

Im a JT fan, an I didn't get upset. Its going to be a good district this yr. who knows what can happen. Somebody decent will miss the playoffs. Hopefully its not cujo

Actually...you could easily slide Longview in that 5th spot. Out ot the "big 5" Lobos prolly got the least coming back. Could be wrong but I think we're the least experienced.

I've been saying this all along, because I think Longview is a yr a way from a big run, but King always has you guys at the top of the district. Its just tough for me to think Longview won't be in the top 4 this yr.

I've been saying this all along, because I think Longview is a yr a way from a big run, but King always has you guys at the top of the district. Its just tough for me to think Longview won't be in the top 4 this yr.

While true..

Thing is, Longview never really returns 16+ returning starters yearly.

In 2010 when we moved back up to 5A with a mere 3 returning starters, we won district + went to the semis.

Tradition triumphs experience at Longview.

That tradition being the ability to reload. I mean look at Braylynn Anthony in 2015. He KILLED it at the tailback position last season, some even compared him to Talley but he wasn't even on varsity in 2014 as a JR! That's just one of many examples.

I will say that when Longview does have the upper hand in experience, sky is truly the limit for those type of Longview teams.

While true..

Thing is, Longview never really returns 16+ returning starters yearly.

In 2010 when we moved back up to 5A with a mere 3 returning starters, we won district + went to the semis.

Tradition triumphs experience at Longview.

That tradition being the ability to reload. I mean look at Braylynn Anthony in 2015. He KILLED it at the tailback position last season, some even compared him to Talley but he wasn't even on varsity in 2014 as a JR! That's just one of many examples.

I will say that when Longview does have the upper hand in experience, sky is truly the limit for those type of Longview teams.

good points. I think yall will have the talent and experience next yr to make a deep run.