FNF 11-6A Preseason Predictions..

WP4L

Longview fans screaming bloody murder if they placed them in 5th.

It'd be funny to me, but meh. If they don't view us as a playoff team, then so be it.

I understand the logic behind John Tyler not being in the top 4 more so than us not being in the top 4 though.

JT fans have gotten use to having the Jacksonville, Whitehouse, Lindale etc etc type team every other week (or basically all of district minus one week). Definitely have to get use to bringing it every single week again. Don't think it'll be that big of a hurdle but there's no off weeks in this district what so ever.

It'd be funny to me, but meh. If they don't view us as a playoff team, then so be it.

I understand the logic behind John Tyler not being in the top 4 more so than us not being in the top 4 though.

JT fans have gotten use to having the Jacksonville, Whitehouse, Lindale etc etc type team every other week (or basically all of district minus one week). Definitely have to get use to bringing it every single week again. Don't think it'll be that big of a hurdle but there's no off weeks in this district what so ever.

If you say so.

Longview fans screaming bloody murder if they placed them in 5th.

we like being the underdogs. If they say we are a 5th place team I would be happy. We were the underdogs last year when we faced your JT Lions last year. How did that turn out...

we like being the underdogs. If they say we are a 5th place team I would be happy. We were the underdogs last year when we faced your JT Lions last year. How did that turn out...

I didn't think LV was an underdog in that game. You guys had more depth and experience coming back than JT. Alot more seniors than JT. I thought the game would be closer, but I thought LV would be favored in that game.

Did i say anything about Horn?

Nah, you just conveniently singled out Longview all because your team was left out in the cold in a preseason ranking. lol what a jealous little kid.

Unfortunately for you, Longview will be good as usual. If we end up 5th, it'll definitely speak volumes of how tough this district really is.

I had us no lower than 2nd long before FNF and DCTF rankings were released...mainly because of our schedule advantage. Not to mention, we simply bring it every single year regardless of returning starters.

FNF and DCTF just happened to agree...

Lobos will be very tough... Power running... Very fast defense ..., young

Lobos will be very tough...power running(no passing game)...very fast defense(needed cause tend to get burned in secondary)...young(2016 excuse)...lol