Pools for 7 on 7 state

widereceiver

Me too!! What were y'all thinking when you scheduled us for your HOMECOMING?? You're suppose to win that one!!

Revenge for last year, probably. Personally I would have made Heritage the HC game, but it is what it is.

You ae bragging it's really bad cute. Kinda sad that's all you can look forward to.

Yeah I ae bragging (I thought you AGGIES were suppose to be really smart and you can't even spell are??)

What I'm looking forward to is walking through district and into SC game!! K-TOWN BABY!! You east texas boys really are full of poo

Maybe they'll call the new Hwy 34 bypass "The 2016 7 on 7 State Champions Expressway"

No we will name it "9 straight blowouts over Crandall Expressway".. Then we'll just keep renaming it 10th then 11th and 12th so on and so on..

How does that suit ya!! Lol

Maybe they'll call the new Hwy 34 bypass "The 2016 7 on 7 State Champions Expressway"

No we will name it "9 straight blowouts over Crandall Expressway".. Then we'll just keep renaming it 10th then 11th and 12th so on and so on..

How does that suit ya!! Lol

It seem as if JT run out of gas with a 60 to 54 overtime Win over Abilene in the quarterfinals, in the results of unable to do anything with Dickason in the semifinals. Dickason versus Woodlands finals. Good job CUJO!

4 overtimes.

I'm sure that took it's toll.