Palestine

RonSwanson

How will they be this year? Playoffs?

I don't know how many seniors they had...but their JV suited out 13 and their freshman were not very good. No help from either of those teams.

Did hear that their 8tj grade was pretty salty though.

No doubt we are struggling. It has been a rough few years. Being in the district we are in does not help. It is tough. We will be going against the best of the best week in and week out. We are going to take a beating some weeks no doubt... But, The Wildcats might suprise a few folks this season. I do not see another 1-9 season. If we start well in our non district slate, build confidence, and eliminate mistakes going into district we could catch one of the big dogs on a bad night and capitalize on that. Some teams will over look us. We could make the playoffs if we pull off two district wins. Playoffs or not. I do see Palestine will see the return of respect we may have lost the last 2 seasons

2014 and 2015 were 1-9 seasons for the Cats. From 2011-13 the Cats made the play-off. Yes we lost in the 1st round in 11 to LaVega, Carthage in 12 and Jasper in 13. We lost to Carthage by 3 points. In 09 we lost to Mexia by a large margin. Could not get thing going that night. In 07 and 08 we did not make the Playoffs. In 06 we defeated Dibol in 1st round before falling to Robinson in a thriller that to this day I feel the Cats should have won (another story for another time). In 05 we defeated Silsbee before falling West Orange Stark. That is for Those that do not know what the Cats have done over the past 11 seasons.