District 8-3A (D1)

I agree..Ready to watch those Necks...should be a great season ..district opener @Hughes Springs should be a good one

The district is wide open to me. Of course I believe White Oak will win the championship, but I do believe the district is tougher than advertised. Jefferson has their fire power back, Hughes spring is always tough, New Boston should be coming around soon. Then Sabine and Redwater I think will be down this year. Both teams lost numerous important players. I think Sabine graduated most of its team, and Redwater lost the key ingredients to their backfield.

1. White Oak

2. Hughe Springs

3. Redwater

4. Jefferson

5. Sabine

6. New Boston

This is most certainly White Oak's district to lose, IMO. I like Hughes Springs at #2 but this could be a total toss up to me. How did these JV's look last year?

1. White Oak

2. Hughe Springs

3. Redwater

4. Jefferson

5. Sabine

6. New Boston

This is most certainly White Oak's district to lose, IMO. I like Hughes Springs at #2 but this could be a total toss up to me. How did these JV's look last year?

Redwater will not be that strong, lost everything at the running back position. Jefferson, if they stay healthy, will have an explosive team. I see it like this:

1. White Oak

2. Jefferson

3. Hughes Spring

4. New Boston

5. Redwater

6. Sabine

I believe y'all will be back and competing like y'all were next year.

We will be alot better . Don't know if we will have 3 All state RBs in a 5 year rstrech anytime real soon. The blood line is still in the area

Should be a fun District. Anxious to see how those Mustangs finish the season. White Oak should be the team to beat but I think those Mustangs will give them a tough game. I think these teams will play each other tough. Just looking for a fun, hard hitting year and pray that every team stays healthy.

• Like 1

Should be a fun District. Anxious to see how those Mustangs finish the season. White Oak should be the team to beat but I think those Mustangs will give them a tough game. I think these teams will play each other tough. Just looking for a fun, hard hitting year and pray that every team stays healthy.

I still think you can't sleep on Jefferson. Injuries hurt their season last year, but they had a lot of talent.

Dropping from 3A to 2A helped from 2006-2009. However, they have struggled to fill a competitive team the past few years.

I know! That's why my head itches. They have above average size, speed, and individual talant. Ought to go 3 deep every year. Scratching my head now

1. White Oak
2. Jefferson

Redwater will not be that strong, lost everything at the running back position. Jefferson, if they stay healthy, will have an explosive team. I see it like this:

1. White Oak
2. Jefferson
3. Hughes Spring
4. New Boston
5. Redwater
6. Sabine

1. WO

2. Jeff

3. Redwater

4. NB

5. HS

6. Sabine

Hughes Springs is a mess, just wait and see.

Last time I checked there wasn't anything going on coaching wise and they seem to be bringing back some key players on the team. doesn't seem like a mess to me?

Nothing is going on. RomoHOF just has a dislike for HS. This isn't the first time and won't be the last. Yes, HS just like most teams graduated kids. Some of those were big loses, others not so much. Moving up a division (get to play new schhools). It's no secret that HS is changing some things up system wise. Will it work with the kids, I believe so. But some will say its gonna be a mess. Nothing works perfect at first.

NB could be really improved or just better than last year. Depends what the kids did during the off season. Size no issue even last year. Strength was an issue. Speed is there if the strength is there. No predictions from me yet but if they have another bad year these seniors and juniors played poky man or something like it all summer. Heart!! You either have it or u don't

Nothing is going on. RomoHOF just has a dislike for HS. This isn't the first time and won't be the last. Yes, HS just like most teams graduated kids. Some of those were big loses, others not so much. Moving up a division (get to play new schhools). It's no secret that HS is changing some things up system wise. Will it work with the kids, I believe so. But some will say its gonna be a mess. Nothing works perfect at first.

You forgot to add, players kicked off the team because they can't act right. Players that don't want to play because football is too rough for them.

I will give you one thing, HS has some good skill position players, but no Line, O or D.

Coaches either can't make changes or don't know how to make changes.

With a new offense on the way, there is no telling when or if they will "get it".

Defense is suspect at best, no speed, and no tackling ability.

Should I go on?

PP on the other hand can install a new O and work out the bugs quickly. D is always stellar. That's why PP and HS is HS.

I think the coaches in HS know what they are doing. Last year wasn't a great year and the defense did struggle which happens when you have Sophomores starting. Yes the offense is new and it may take a couple of games to work out. If they figured it out in PP I'm sure HS can figure it out. You bring up PP you might want to look up the record between the two schools in the last few seasons and see who came out on top stellar defense and all. I think HS will battle for 1st with WO but that is just my opinion.

Actually Hughes Springs was doing great last year. 6-1 with the only loss to Waskom.

It's hard to lose even one or two talented kids off a small 3A team. NB ended up losing about eight for various reasons and it showed.

I applaud HS coach for laying down the law when needed even though it cost them some wins.

Actually Hughes Springs was doing great last year. 6-1 with the only loss to Waskom.

It's hard to lose even one or two talented kids off a small 3A team. NB ended up losing about eight for various reasons and it showed.

I applaud HS coach for laying down the law when needed even though it cost them some wins.

+ a bunch