District 8-3A (D1)

Your A Freaking Idiot You Need To Get To Know Our Coaches Before You Make Assumptions About Our Coaches not caring. I have kids that have played under these coaches and can tell you while I haven't always agreed with everything they do but can say after looking back always had best interest for my kids and have taught them how to be productive young me and taught them respect more than I can say for you. These coaches have made changes but you would need to go to more games than 1 or 2 to see that maybe you need to go sit down with them and talk football I'm sure they could teach you a thing or two. Good day to be alive and a mustang!!!

The problem with HS coach is they build no depth because they can only coach athletes. They don't know how to get the most out of every kid. There are a lot of coaches who can coach the most athletic kids.

The problem with HS coach is they build no depth because they can only coach athletes. They don't know how to get the most out of every kid. There are a lot of coaches who can coach the most athletic kids.

Are you a Mustang fan???

You have a funny way of showing it!!!

New Boston having an intersquad scrimmage at 0900 hrs this morning (Saturday)

I am at a cheer camp presentation in Hooks. Post the low down later. We are in a average dist at best this year with WO being the best bet to mmake the deeper rounds. NB should have an huge OLine but if they laid on the couch eating twinkes all summer i would rather they set this year out

I am at a cheer camp presentation in Hooks. Post the low down later. We are in a average dist at best this year with WO being the best bet to mmake the deeper rounds. NB should have an huge OLine but if they laid on the couch eating twinkes all summer i would rather they set this year out

Can't really tell what the new offensive scheme will be. I saw glimpses of the old style I- formation and some spread offense. If the O-line gives time for the play to develop the old style offense will work. It's really hard to to tell from an intersquad but I have a better feeling about this year. There will be some tough pre-district games against Hooks and Atlanta.

WO

HS

RW

SABINE

J'SON

NB

The top 3 look solid. The bottom 3 are interchangeable.

From what I have been reading about returners I think White Oak is the only sure team on the list.

I think this list will need to be made again after a few pre-district games have been played.

giphy.gif

probably took you a hot minute to figure out how to work get it to work i guess!! What exactly are you crying for??

The quote didn't elicit someone to cry for me...... bostonlion.... oh wait, that is you crying because you will be doing a lot of that come friday nights.... cupboard is kinds bare up there in good old New Boston these days huh??!

Its okay man, this too shall pass!!

Like Tupac says keep ya head up!!

Sabine looks very disappointing this year. There offense has problems everywhere. They turned the ball over twice on fist session of the ones. D looked alright caused two fumbles but they have a big problem with tackling and covering there guy. The team is also very small so a lot will play both ways.

White Oak

Jefferson

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Sabine

Redwater

I've got White Oak as the early favorite but I think that Jefferson will test them for sure and I wouldn't be surprised if Jefferson pulls it off. New Boston and Hughes Springs will be fighting for the 3 and 4 spot.

• Like 1

White Oak

Jefferson

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Sabine

Redwater

I've got White Oak as the early favorite but I think that Jefferson will test them for sure and I wouldn't be surprised if Jefferson pulls it off. New Boston and Hughes Springs will be fighting for the 3 and 4 spot.

I figure this is close. I do hear NB has thrned a few heads so for. Got Waskom tonight. Should be an indicator where they are. On paper Jefferson should probably win dist. They still keep me scratching my head