District 8-3A (D1)

I haven't heard that DF is going to be world beaters this year. DF is still going to be DF no doubt and I am not proclaiming that Hughes Springs will blow out DF, although stranger things have happened!!!

I doubt that DF, if they win, will be by 24 or more points. it will be a close game I think!!!

I haven't heard that DF is going to be world beaters this year. DF is still going to be DF no doubt and I am not proclaiming that Hughes Springs will blow out DF, although stranger things have happened!!!

I doubt that DF, if they win, will be by 24 or more points. it will be a close game I think!!!

Your right. DF will be DF and what do we do in Dfield??? BEAT HS in football time & time again.... The drought is over and the rivalry is back!!!

Ready to watch Heath Hood at QB for WO...big time playmaker...

I know he has the legs, I just hope the arm has matured a little! Either way, the kid is a playmaker! Came in against Mineola late last year and scored two touchdowns to keep that game interesting. Fun fact: 5 of the last 6 white oak QB's transitioned from receiver to QB.

told ya so! how is NB looking?

I'll let you know tomorrow after I talk to the QB. What I heard was that there wasn't a lot participation during summer workouts.

I thought 7 on 7 looked pretty good the 1st game when the full compliment was available.

I'm assuming the same spread offense will be run as last year unless we get a Damien Haskins type running back pop up in the next few weeks.

I'd rather trust my own eyes. Was your JV super fast? Because the fastest kid on the field wearing maroon was the one from Malakoff...?

Yes had plenty of quick kids on the JV and some speed on the varsity that didn't play much. Two of our fastest guys were out with injury last fall.

I will clarify a little though, we have a lot of speed for White Oak lol.