WEEK 1: Marshall Mavericks (5A) Vs. Tyler Lee Red Raiders (6A)

Mavchamp

Marshall Vs. Tyler Lee  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Tyler Lee in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

We have no timing on anything offensively. Got rbs and qbs going opposite directions several plays. We wouldn't have beaten many teams tonight. Oline looks to have taken a step back after losing our oline coach. We are going to need all of nondistrict to have a shot at THigh. Hope we play better at home. Coach Harper wasn't kidding about Rose stadium jinx. Seems to have that jinx feeling to it tonight

Total domination by Lee. 419 rushing. 200 of it was Wickware the soph

Lee o line pushed down the field all night. Had it not been for the 78 kick off return it would have been worse

I though Lee might throw it more than 78 yards but after the post game show the kids said the coaches had told them they could take the line of scrimmage and run all night and they did. Great game plan. Did what worked and stayed with it with the front line.

1st game in the books both teams have a lot to work on as most do but it's nice to win the first one

Very impressive win

I was a little shocked too, but after watching the warm up and the teams take the field, Lee has some good looking kids on their O line.. That's where this game was won. They just ran the zone read all night long , got a lot of work in with ball control.... and finally put them to sleep when Amie hit a deep post for a TD. Amie is going to be as good as Hall was. He is a better passer, and has a great coach working with him learning the checks and reads in the spread.

Lee has a lot of potential, but their not a great team by any means, but their well coached and play together. The kids are excited and are buying in to coach Georges system.

The only bright spot about this game is that Lee finally has something to be excited about. Sounds like the DL is a completely depleted squad with Washington gone and a completely different offense without their 2 WRs and QB from last season.

again, I have said all along that Lee could be alot better than people thought. But I have one complaint.....I don't like Lee new uniforms. The "T" on the helmet is awful..too plain....lol. And where is the black in the uniforms. Lee always had the black and and red thing going. Put the Red Raider back on the helmet.

again, I have said all along that Lee could be alot better than people thought. But I have one complaint.....I don't like Lee new uniforms. The "T" on the helmet is awful..too plain....lol. And where is the black in the uniforms. Lee always had the black and and red thing going. Put the Red Raider back on the helmet.

Those weren't Under Armour uniforms live black and red with Adidas.

Yep, I used to like Lee unis. These uniforms are just plain. Hate em. Not sure if they remind me of Judson old unis, Ohio st or what, but they need to change them.