LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Lufkin Panthers  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blowout

Wulfie I know you know your stuff but if that kid is 181 I will change my screen name to Caitlyn Jenner! Unless he done went through 10 tubs of whey protein in one week I don't see him close to that weight.

I can see that Gtee... remember he is 6'4"... 181 pounds is nothing for his frame...

Back in your day JF, they didn't have a lady by the screen name of lobo84 on the forums. She changed the game with all those dinner dates, meetings at stadiums, threats lol and love connections. Just think about it. Mav probably used to hate Longview, now he goes to the lobo games, he pulls for them and wears green. A maverick wearing GREEN. That's historic. I didn't used to like Lv either, now I pull for them when we're not playing them. All I know, I was invited to go to jucys one day and after I had a burger there, I haven't been right since. Don't know if it's voodoo or something else, but 007 has changed. When is the last time I've said something bad about the Lobo unis? Or called y'all mutts? Don't even get me started on that other Panther. I don't even see him on the boards anymore. Smh. I honestly think she could've solved that east vs west coast beef. Just saying..

Wow! Where do I start? Do you know me at all? If you do, then you know I am NOT all make love not war and world peace. There is nothing I appreciate more than my Lobos taking LP, The Mavs and especially that team from North Tyler, to the woodshed. With that said, I also greatly appreciate the friendships that I have cultivated over the years, whether it is from Lufkin or Marshall. (I am not friends with anyone from North Tyler and I hate the color blue, IJS!!!!) So, if we can all sit around a bowl of beans and a burger at Jucy's and sing kumbaya, my blood pressure is better for it! 😂😂 Cause if you know me, you know I get a little loud and excited at the game and need as much calm and serenity as I can get. As for that other Panther......... nevermind, blood pressure again. And let me assure you that Mav has been to more high school games that didn't include his Mavs than any one of us. And that is alot considering I am way older than him. 😍😍😍😍

What is wrong with the Lobo unis? At least they aren't that putrid purple! 😄😄

Here is hoping that the special voodoo will be working the weekend of this game. If I have my way, Lufkin will never be the same! 💚💚💚💚💚

GO LOBOS!

• Like 1

Its about that time lol. I'm optimistic as usual. But we have got to find a way to play consistent defense.

If the defense plays well this season, we could do something this season. I really want to see them, Kordell of course in his senior season after the injury and our O-line in the scrimmage. The o-line didn't play well at all to me last season. So, I want to see them too. We're actually bringing back four guys that started at some point last season on that line. Hopefully, we'll see some type of improvements on both sides.

If the defense plays well this season, we could do something this season. I really want to see them, Kordell of course in his senior season after the injury and our O-line in the scrimmage. The o-line didn't play well at all to me last season. So, I want to see them too. We're actually bringing back four guys that started at some point last season on that line. Hopefully, we'll see some type of improvements on both sides.

Yeah they have experience all over the field except the defensive line. I wonder how many 2 way players we will see this season if any. Jeremiah Davis I expect will go both ways for sure.

No more problems with bubble screen Green? lol

I have to give him a pass they mixed it up decent last year. They can still tweak a few things especially to get Kordell more involved in the running game which is risky but that's what it's going to take to beat you guys and The Woodlands. So 6 play Scott going to get a temp pass. I'm focused on the defense. They are going to have to have more pre snap movement. We don't have the athletes anymore to just play a base look and read and react. They have to take chances and gamble trying to force turnovers.

A little shocked only about 25% picked LP. Especially with it being at Abe. I figured it would be closer to 50/50.

Has the Abe lost its Mystique?

Was always my least favorite place to go back in the day. Total house of horrors..... on the field AND in the stands.

A little shocked only about 25% are picking LP. Especially with it being at Abe. I figured it would be closer to 50/50.

Was always my least favorite place to go back in the day. Total house of horrors..... on the field AND in the stands.

Although I do think Abe has lost its mystique, I think these poll results are mostly due to the last three meetings and the respect many have on here for the Lobos over my Pack. I can't remember a poll that was in favor of us when playing Lv, even when we won by 30. Abe hasn't been the same though since they changed the student section and general admission I think in either 07 or 08. All of those sections are on the visitor side now and the home side just isn't the same. The record and playoff success over the last ten years obviously have a lot to do with it too imo. Even when the stadium is packed now, people aren't as into it as they used to be.

A little shocked only about 25% picked LP. Especially with it being at Abe. I figured it would be closer to 50/50.

Personally have LP by 7 at the moment.

Could change though, plan on seeing a few 2 a day practices + the PT scrimmage, although that scrimmage probably won't tell us a thing.

Game could go either way honestly.