CHIPOTLE

CENTEXFAN

I ate at Chipotle in Granbury toady for the first time ever. I got the Steak Burrito . It tasted average. After I left I went next door to Home Depot. I never been in the Granbury one. Me and my daughter only made it a few isles when both of our stomach grumbled. We didn't know where the restroom was in that store. So we rushed around looking for it. When we got to the toilet section of Home Depot we both stopped and had a evil grin on our face. The old person working their asked if we needed help. Before I can say anything my daughter hollered out; " CHIPOTLE". With out skipping a beat the guy pointed us to the restrooms.

• Like 1

Centex, I've never wanted to or ever had any intention of eating at a Chipotle. When you shut all your stores down for new "in store health procedures" that doesn't appeal to me. My and Taco Bell have had a great working relationship for the past 30 years. I'm completely fine renting their XXL grilled stuff burrito once a week.

I ate at Chipotle in Granbury toady for the first time ever. I got the Steak Burrito . It tasted average. After I left I went next door to Home Depot. I never been in the Granbury one. Me and my daughter only made it a few isles when both of our stomach grumbled. We didn't know where the restroom was in that store. So we rushed around looking for it. When we got to the toilet section of Home Depot we both stopped and had a evil grin on our face. The old person working their asked if we needed help. Before I can say anything my daughter hollered out; " CHIPOTLE". With out skipping a beat the guy pointed us to the restrooms.

Lmbo, great story Ctex,

In Silsbee, a suburb of Evadale, they have a Mi Pueblo. Great food, and the greatest waitress I've ever encountered in my 71 years. She is so sweet, very pretty, and attentive. It's my granddaughter. On the downside, my tip cost me more than my meal :)

I love Granbury and when I am there I either eat at Babe's or Fuzzy's Taco Shop...

However, if you want a burrito like that without the runs, try Moe's or Freebird's...

Every time I have eaten Chipotle, 30-45 minutes later, I am in the bathroom for an hour... and that's without the sal menella poisoning they have given people in the past...

The only time I eat Chipotle or Subway for that matter is if it's free. The two times I've had Chipotle it was bland to me. I'd much rather have Taco Bell. Usually food poisoning doesn't take effect right away. It takes time for the contamimate to take hold. Symptoms don't appear from 3 hours to several days.

I eat at Chipotle every chance I get ... never had a problem and love the food ....

I've gotten sick twice, but still eat there occasionally. There is an Uburrito in Atascocita that I go to when I have a chance. Freebirds is good, just more of a hike for me than I'm willing to make...

I love Granbury and when I am there I either eat at Babe's or Fuzzy's Taco Shop...

However, if you want a burrito like that without the runs, try Moe's or Freebird's...

Every time I have eaten Chipotle, 30-45 minutes later, I am in the bathroom for an hour... and that's without the sal menella poisoning they have given people in the past...

My son lived in Pecan Plantation, right pass the dam outside of Granbury about 5 years. We ate several times in Granbury, and it was all Good. But no Chipotle.

Btw, one nice town, we loved it up there.

I've gotten sick twice, but still eat there occasionally. There is an Uburrito in Atascocita that I go to when I have a chance. Freebirds is good, just more of a hike for me than I'm willing to make...

At least you have a Casa Ole and a Pancho's that's not too far away. I love both, and would eat at either of them over Chipotle or Taco Bell. I used to have a Casa Ole that wasn't far from my house, until they shut it down, because of the construction on 290. 1960 traffic is a pain in the rear from 45 to Humble. I live off 249/Tomball Freeway, and it takes an 45 minutes just to get over to Humble when I have a craving for the green sauce from Casa Ole. Pappasito's and Los Cuco's just doesn't cut it. It only takes 25 minutes to get to Pancho's off Tidwell and 45.

At least you have a Casa Ole and a Pancho's that's not too far away. I love both, and would eat at either of them over Chipotle or Taco Bell. I used to have a Casa Ole that wasn't far from my house, until they shut it down, because of the construction on 290. 1960 traffic is a pain in the rear from 45 to Humble. I live off 249/Tomball Freeway, and it takes an 45 minutes just to get over to Humble when I have a craving for the green sauce from Casa Ole. Pappasito's and Los Cuco's just doesn't cut it. It only takes 25 minutes to get to Pancho's off Tidwell and 45.

Pancho's??? The health department hasn't shut all of those down yet?

If you are ever in DFW and want grade A Mexican food eat at Uncle Julios... It's similar to Superior (Shreveport) without the Cajun flare.

If you are ever in DFW and want grade A Mexican food eat at Uncle Julios... It's similar to Superior (Shreveport) without the Cajun flare.

My hates Panchos .... we haven't been to one of those since the 70s in Bossier City. Nasty ....

Uncle Julios is excellent ....

I love chili Rellenos. The sickest I've ever gotten was at the old Panchos in Longview off of 31. They tasted fine and I raised the flag a few more times than I shoulda. Oh they turned. They turned bad y'all.

Casa Ole is my personal favorite for TexMex. And yes, the traffic is terrible over there. My G'son select team was in a basketball tournament in Tomball last year, and it was terrible.

I've eaten at Pancho's thousands of times, and have never been sick once. I do have to go to the bathroom, but that's because I over stuff

myself. I wrote on facebook all that I ate, and one of my friends said I had to have bought three entree's. It's only $10 on weekends and $8 during the week for lunch.

I've had Uncle Julio's in Dallas and Atlanta, GA (Buckhead district) and Superior Grill blows it away.