CHIPOTLE

CENTEXFAN

I've eaten at Pancho's thousands of times, and have never been sick once. I do have to go to the bathroom, but that's because I over stuff

myself. I wrote on facebook all that I ate, and one of my friends said I had to have bought three entree's. It's only $10 on weekends and $8 during the week for lunch.

I've had Uncle Julio's in Dallas and Atlanta, GA (Buckhead district) and Superior Grill blows it away.

I've eaten at Uncle Julios at two different locations in DFW and I've eaten at Superior Grill in Shreveport dozens of times ... They both are good, but I'd say Uncle Julios is quite a bit better in my opinion ....

I've eaten at Pancho's thousands of times, and have never been sick once. I do have to go to the bathroom, but that's because I over stuff

myself. I wrote on facebook all that I ate, and one of my friends said I had to have bought three entree's. It's only $10 on weekends and $8 during the week for lunch.

I've had Uncle Julio's in Dallas and Atlanta, GA (Buckhead district) and Superior Grill blows it away.

The one in Buckhead is the only one in Atlanta, but its worth it.

Got me a great Chipotle double steak burrito with cilantro rice, black beans, cheese and two scoops of hot sauce yesterday in Lufkin. Got me some jackamole and chips and washed it down with a Dr Pecker .... it was great ... wish we had a Chipotle in Nacogdoches ...

Got me a great Chipotle double steak burrito with cilantro rice, black beans, cheese and two scoops of hot sauce yesterday in Lufkin. Got me some jackamole and chips and washed it down with a Dr Pecker .... it was great ... wish we had a Chipotle in Nacogdoches ...

we all need a regular colon cleanse...

No need. You have Taco Bueno and Fuzzy's. Plus El Ranchero, where they gave two free margaritas with each meal when I was in college...

No need. You have Taco Bueno and Fuzzy's. Plus El Ranchero, where they gave two free margaritas with each meal when I was in college...

I've eaten at both and neither has anything close to the steak burrito at Chipotle ... Fuzzy's isn't bad, but it's no Chipotle ...

I've eaten at Uncle Julios at two different locations in DFW and I've eaten at Superior Grill in Shreveport dozens of times ... They both are good, but I'd say Uncle Julios is quite a bit better in my opinion ....

I went to Uncle Julios once and didnt care for it at all.

I went to Uncle Julios once and didnt care for it at all.

really? It's a bit pricey for Mexican, but their fajita meat is outstanding... it could just be the ones i've been at though... the one in Buckhead (Atlanta) was always quick and perfect. The one in Ft Worth could use a better wait staff, but the food is always top notch.

The one in Buckhead is the only one in Atlanta, but its worth it.

Once you get out of Shreveport, there and the Superior Grill in Birmingham are the only Tex Mex places worth eating at. I don't care for many of these upstart Mexican food places, especially Chuy's Cal-Mex and me don't mix. I'll go to Los Cuco's down here, but only because it's close by. I wouldn't recommend it. I do like Tortuga's Mexican Kitchen, but they only have two left in Baytown and Galveston. They used to have one close by in the Woodlands, but shut it down for some reason. Pappasito's is okay, but they think they're food is special and overcharge for it. $15 for an enchilada, taco, taquito with rice and beans for a lunch special. $10 I'd be okay with, but not $15.

At least Nacogdoches has a Casa Tomas. I used to love to eat there in Huntsville, but they shut it down and so did El Chico. I miss La Hacienda that they had there and in Kilgore.

Tried Chuy's and didn't like it ...

Papasitas in Longview is pretty good ...

Those are two different restaurant's. I sort of like Papasitas in Longview, but don't ever get a Margarita there, they used to make them with Richard's Wild Irish Rose.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...