🐼 THE MURDER OF SETH RICH

RETIREDFAN1

Seriously C1, I'd like your opinion concerning the string of deaths around the Clintons all these years. Does the media just think there's nothing to it, or do they just not want to find something? From Evadale, something smells worse than the paper mill.

Seriously C1, I'd like your opinion concerning the string of deaths around the Clintons all these years. Does the media just think there's nothing to it, or do they just not want to find something? From Evadale, something smells worse than the paper mill.

They've got a body count rivaling the most notorious serial killers........

• 9 months later...

Who?

Never heard of him.

Oh, no big deal. Worked with Computers for the DNC. Shot twice in the back near his home. DC Police claimed it was an attempted robbery.. Course, these brazen "robbers" who nonchalantly put two bullets in his back, were to squeamish to take his gold watch, cash, or credit cards. Word on the streets of Evadale, he was a Sanders supporter, and wanted to expose the DNC of fixing the primaries so Hillary would win. He had access to all the emails, but Matthias, you and I both know this is just a coincidence, as was Vince Fosters death, AND the other 50+ associated with the Clintons. Accidents, murders, suicides, and unexplained alien abductions. Where is Sherlock Holmes when we need him?

Oh, no big deal. Worked with Computers for the DNC. Shot twice in the back near his home. DC Police claimed it was an attempted robbery.. Course, these brazen "robbers" who nonchalantly put two bullets in his back, were to squeamish to take his gold watch, cash, or credit cards. Word on the streets of Evadale, he was a Sanders supporter, and wanted to expose the DNC of fixing the primaries so Hillary would win. He had access to all the emails, but Matthias, you and I both know this is just a coincidence, as was Vince Fosters death, AND the other 50+ associated with the Clintons. Accidents, murders, suicides, and unexplained alien abductions. Where is Sherlock Holmes when we need him?

Dang, two bullets in the back? Worst case of suicide I ever saw.

• Like 1

Hannity has a guy coming on soon that will completely expose the Hildabeast for her role in Rich's murder.........stay tuned........

It wouldn't matter to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC if they had her on videotape planning and executing his murder ... they aren't interested ... their job is not to report the news, it's to smear Trump ...

It wouldn't matter to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC if they had her on videotape planning and executing his murder ... they aren't interested ... their job is not to report the news, it's to smear Trump ...

Who gives a rip what THEY think or report.....this will be for those mealy mouth weak kneed wannabe conservatives (such as yourself...:p ) who still watch Hannity and may finally be convinced that yes, the Hildabeast IS a murdering witch.........

Who gives a rip what THEY think or report.....this will be for those mealy mouth weak kneed wannabe conservatives (such as yourself... :P ) who still watch Hannity and may finally be convinced that yes, the Hildabeast IS a murdering witch.........

Still off in lala land I see ... the ignorant masses who vote and believe their bs believe it .... we need an alternate major conservative news presence to counter their bs ....

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐼 THE MURDER OF SETH RICH