San Augustine vs Hemphill

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• SA
    • Hemphill

San Augustine's first game will be at Hemphill. 2nd year in the new program. Gavin Murr and KJ Davis will be leading the team! SA was very young last year and the core players are now Juniors! I think SA will be too much for Hemphill, but I do expect Hemphill to be a little better than last year!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SA should win this game but it wouldn't surprise me if the game is closer than anticipated. From what I'm hearing Hemphill will be much improved.

I heard they have a few move ins...not sure if that is true! But I dont see them doing much, and they for sure will not be making the playoffs anytime soon!

I heard they have a few move ins...not sure if that is true! But I dont see them doing much, and they for sure will not be making the playoffs anytime soon!

Know info on move ins, but they were 3-7 last year. They do have 17 returning starters, which should improve their Win/Lost. Soften them up for us. We have them Wk 5. Did have a move in here. Big kid from Silsbee, about 6'2". Suppose to have hands like Lynn Swann.

My peeps down there tell me they've got something brewing for the Wolfpack. He said them Hornets gonna BRING THE STING!!! 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Well they didn't have it for a hull daisetta team last week. Hemphill lost their sting years ago!

SA should be primed and ready. They have been challenged early with two tough scrimmages against colmesneil and Mt Enterprise. Toughness will be at a premium again this week as they get hemphill. This tough schedule with the likes of Burkeville and Groveton can only ready the wolves for a district schedule that includes Alto, Carlisle, and Shelbyville. Lets just hope the wolves come out healthy.

SA should be primed and ready. They have been challenged early with two tough scrimmages against colmesneil and Mt Enterprise. Toughness will be at a premium again this week as they get hemphill. This tough schedule with the likes of Burkeville and Groveton can only ready the wolves for a district schedule that includes Alto, Carlisle, and Shelbyville. Lets just hope the wolves come out healthy.

Is that what you call a silent jab? Lol!! In all seriousness, I don't believe that Hemphill will be a push over this year and it's clear that you are unaware of the rivalry between SA and Hemphill. Hemphill will play SA as hard or harder than anyone else on their schedule just because of it. It's a high intensity, emotional game that absolutely helps prepare SA for those type games. Also with Groveton, Garrison, and Kirbyville in your pre-district line up I'd say that SA will see as tough and tougher match ups there than anywhere in their district line up. No knock on the other teams in this district but keeping up with Kirbyville would be a task for any team in 2A. Groveton and Garrison will be tough teams for most.

Is that what you call a silent jab? Lol!! In all seriousness, I don't believe that Hemphill will be a push over this year and it's clear that you are unaware of the rivalry between SA and Hemphill. Hemphill will play SA as hard or harder than anyone else on their schedule just because of it. It's a high intensity, emotional game that absolutely helps prepare SA for those type games. Also with Groveton, Garrison, and Kirbyville in your pre-district line up I'd say that SA will see as tough and tougher match ups there than anywhere in their district line up. No knock on the other teams in this district but keeping up with Kirbyville would be a task for any team in 2A. Groveton and Garrison will be tough teams for most.

Sorry, but I'd have to put Alto's non-district a notch above playing the same Garrison squad plus Arp, a Winona team that returns a lot from a playoff team, 4a Rusk and Big Sandy.

Sorry, but I'd have to put Alto's non-district a notch above playing the same Garrison squad plus Arp, a Winona team that returns a lot from a playoff team, 4a Rusk and Big Sandy.

I agree. I was not saying that SA has the toughest pre-district schedule but they are playing some teams that are competitive and will help prepare them for yalls brutal district.

Go on little one