Mr. P

Well I'm glad we came out on top in that one last night just an ugly ball game. I think #7 had 8 td last night. 3 called back. Do not understand why #6 is not involved in the offense. Would be a great rb. Especially catching balls out the back field. He only touches the ball 3 to 4 times a game. When he does get it he's pretty powerful and runs through people. Put him at Rb Grapeland!.

Overton may sneak up on Bremond. Bremond will have won probably 10 straight games by almost 50 points. They haven't had someone hit them in them in mouth and play as hard as Overton will play. There offensive scheme is double tight ends and run the Qb. I think Overton can handle that.

• Like 2

Overton may sneak up on Bremond. Bremond will have won probably 10 straight games by almost 50 points. They haven't had someone hit them in them in mouth and play as hard as Overton will play. There offensive scheme is double tight ends and run the Qb. I think Overton can handle that.

That's a sound analysis, I just feel like we're too injury-depleted to stop a power running game at this point. Depth means everything in the playoffs, and that's our Achilles Heel right now.

That's a sound analysis, I just feel like we're too injury-depleted to stop a power running game at this point. Depth means everything in the playoffs, and that's our Achilles Heel right now.

If there's one thing I've learned since moving to Evadale, in 2A D2 ball, depth is a luxury few have. A couple of key injuries can kill a season.

• Like 2

12-2A-II

This week's key games: Iola at Hull-Daisetta, Sabine Pass at Evadale

Who's in: Hull-Daisetta (4-0) can clinch the #1 seed with a win over Iola or a loss by no less than 2 points. Otherwise, they can do no better than #2 Evadale (3-1) can claim the #1 seed with a win over Sabine Pass and an Iola win of 12 points or less over Hull-Daisetta. Iola (3-1) can clinch a #1 seed with a win of over 13 points over Hull-Daisetta or a win and a Sabine Pass win. Sabine Pass (2-2) can claim a #3 seed with win of 14 or more over Evadale or a win and a Iola win.

Bi-District Standings (11-2A-II): Tenaha (4-0) has clinched the #1 seed. Overton (3-1) can clinch the #2 seed with a win over Wortham or a Timpson loss to Tenaha. Timpson (3-1) can clinch the #2 seed with a win over Tenaha and an Overton loss. Otherwise, they will be #3. Grapeland (1-3) can clinch the #4 spot with a win over Mount Enterprise or a Wortham loss to Overton. Wortham (1-3) needs to win over Overton and a Grapeland loss to Mount Enterprise to gain the #4 spot.

giphy.gif

Okay... so Tenaha, Overton, and Grapeland all won. Timpson, Wortham, and Mount Enterprise lost.

Iola and Evadale won, while Hull-Daisetta and Sabine Pass both lost.

Who's playing who, and where?

Tenaha playing Sabine Pass, anyone know where?

Overton playing Hull-Daisetta, and Nature Boy tells me it might be Woodville?

Timpson against Evadale, where?

Grapeland vs. Iola, where?

Tenaha playing Sabine Pass, anyone know where?

Overton playing Hull-Daisetta, and Nature Boy tells me it might be Woodville?

Timpson against Evadale, where?

Grapeland vs. Iola, where?

I'm hearing Evadale Timpson Friday in Jasper. At 7

Grapeland

Overton

Tenaha

Hey ghost, any idea where/when Sabine Pass gets to whip up on Tenaha? (Joke)

Anyone? Surely the Tigers aren't going to forfeit? Evadale just soften them up for y'all. BTW, they do have a QB and one RB who can cut on a dime and give ya 9 cents in change. Don't let'em pass the LB's to often.

Okay, last piece to the puzzle.

Tenaha vs Sabine Pass

Thursday 7pm

At Lumberton Raider Stadium.

Just about 10 miles from where I live, but I'll be in Baytown watching Vidor/Crosby. Double Dadgum, I'd like to see this.

No biggie, but brand new turf field.

BTW, for all you Tenaha fans coming to game. Lumberton about an hour from Jasper on 96 south. Don't speed in Lumberton. Two ways to go. First light in woods for housing. Second light turn right on West Chance Rd (will be Shell Station on right, and a Walgreens on the left). You'll come to light on 69, turn left. Stadium/school will be down on the right, right across from Wal Mart. Or, if you miss the turn at.the 2nd light, or just would rather, you can drive all the way through town, and take 69 North. Stadium will be on your left. If I've confused anyone, just holler at me.

Have a safe trip.