Mr. P

Here's how I have it, please correct me where I've got it wrong...

Grapeland: 12, Buffalo: 51

Mount Enterprise: 34, Colmesneil: 16

Overton: 27, Price-Carlisle: 49

Tenaha: 67, Dallas Gateway: 0

Timpson: 73, Cross Roads: 0

Wortham: 21, Dawson: 19

So... what's the deal with Grapeland? Did they lose some players or something? Buffalo that stout? I have to admit, I don't know squat about Buffalo but I didn't think they were heads and tails better than Groveton (who Grapeland hung with).

So... what's the deal with Grapeland? Did they lose some players or something? Buffalo that stout? I have to admit, I don't know squat about Buffalo but I didn't think they were heads and tails better than Groveton (who Grapeland hung with).

Buffalo isn't any good, Grapeland talks a big game every year and never backs it up.

Here's how things are looking so far...

3-0 Tenaha
2-1 Wortham
1-2 Grapeland
1-2 Mount Enterprise
1-1 Timpson
1-1 Overton
Week 4 Match-ups
Colmesneil at Grapeland
Mount Enterprise at Union Grove
Como-Pickton at Overton
Tenaha at Clarksville
Hawkins at Timpson
Wortham at Dawson

Week 4 Match-ups

Colmesneil at Grapeland
Como-Pickton at Overton
Tenaha at Clarksville
Hawkins at Timpson
Wortham at Dawson

Grapeland

Union Grove

Overton

Clarksville

Timpson

Wortham

Here's how things are looking so far...

3-0 Tenaha
2-1 Wortham
1-2 Grapeland
1-2 Mount Enterprise
1-1 Timpson
1-1 Overton

Well, since I'm talking to myself in here...

Tenaha remains the odds-on favorite to take district, but the picture is still cloudy the rest of the way. Wortham and Timpson have had a couple strong showings. Grapeland got off to a hot start but seems like they're cooling off, while Mount Enterprise is starting to build some momentum with their young team. Overton remains a dark horse... showing signs of life against heavily-favorite Carlisle, but playing in fits and starts against James Bowie (and Union Grove, until the game was called).

Still a lot of football to be played though.

Well, since I'm talking to myself in here...

Tenaha remains the odds-on favorite to take district, but the picture is still cloudy the rest of the way. Wortham and Timpson have had a couple strong showings. Grapeland got off to a hot start but seems like they're cooling off, while Mount Enterprise is starting to build some momentum with their young team. Overton remains a dark horse... showing signs of life against heavily-favorite Carlisle, but playing in fits and starts against James Bowie (and Union Grove, until the game was called).

Still a lot of football to be played though.

Tenaha Vs Bremond, the rest is just filler/fluff.

I'm just trying to liven things up. :lol: Nobody talks any smack anymore. Shoot, if it wasn't for the forbidden "r" word, the Overton-Carlisle thread woulda just been a boring blah blah blah "it's a rivaly, anything can happen" sandbagging contest.

• Like 1

Week 4 Match-ups

Colmesneil at Grapeland
Como-Pickton at Overton
Tenaha at Clarksville
Hawkins at Timpson
Wortham at Dawson

Grapeland won 65-12

Mount Enterprise lost 44-0

Overton won 59-27

Tenaha won 44-0

Timpson won 35-14

Wortham won 41-14

I'm just trying to liven things up. :lol: Nobody talks any smack anymore. Shoot, if it wasn't for the forbidden "r" word, the Overton-Carlisle thread woulda just been a boring blah blah blah "it's a rivaly, anything can happen" sandbagging contest.

Y'all know we don't sandbag yall.. Maybe club ya with a stick, but never sandbag.. And the timely movements of student athletes is heavily scrutinized by the Smokey po po these days.. From this day forward they will be the (players to be named later). Or use the Harry Potter reference of ie. Name is not to be mentioned.. Hahahaha
  • Like 1

ANNNNNND Colmesneil picked Overton as their homecoming opponent for some reason..........

Oh word. Mustangs gonna put together a solid season. Might catch Grapeland slippin.

Y'all know we don't sandbag yall.. Maybe club ya with a stick, but never sandbag.. And the timely movements of student athletes is heavily scrutinized by the Smokey po po these days.. From this day forward they will be the (players to be named later). Or use the Harry Potter reference of ie. Name is not to be mentioned.. Hahahaha

You get bored a lot too huh?