Beckville volleyball

Beardawg1970

• 3 weeks later...

I bet Dommer has seen them play. What do you think Dommer?

Two tall girls that plays softball good also, may be like #8 or 9 and either 13, or 15 maybe? Now they will spike that volleyball so hard it will leave a mark if ya know what I'm saying. One of 'em wears a long ponytail, you'll know when she slaps the ball flat

Two tall girls that plays softball good also, may be like #8 or 9 and either 13, or 15 maybe? Now they will spike that volleyball so hard it will leave a mark if ya know what I'm saying. One of 'em wears a long ponytail, you'll know when she slaps the ball flat

Doomy, what are you doing hanging around volleyball practice?

• 4 weeks later...

Beckville just played White Oak. Won in 5. 31-29 W. O. 27-25 B'ville. 25-20 W. O. 25-23 B'ville and 15-12 B'ville. Great games by both teams. Some of the best volleyball you can see at the high school level.

Beckville also beat White Oak in White Oak. taking the series.

The significance of this is; White Oak hasn't been back from winning 3A State long enough for the music from 6th street to get out of the heads of some of the fans.

Beckville a 2A team that had enough students for 3A on the wrong day.

The one-day last year when it was Doomers time to count the students.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Beckville girls has like 28 wins or something. They got a Jones girl and Segers and Humphreys that can all do the kill shotz. They really something to watch. Gary girls is holding their own too i've heard. The Lady Bearcat volleyball team, by all accounts, is a well-oiled machine and a beautiful thing to watch.

• Like 1

Beckville also beat White Oak in White Oak. taking the series.

The significance of this is; White Oak hasn't been back from winning 3A State long enough for the music from 6th street to get out of the heads of some of the fans. Beckville a 2A team that had enough students for 3A on the wrong day.The one-day last year when it was Doomers time to count the students.

In my defense, I usually count by the case or the quart

• 1 month later...

Beckville dropped about 20 students so next year they should be back in 2A and not 2 students over into 3A.

the good thing is if Backville drops the Regional tournament will be back in Longview

and Callisburg want be dropping, they had over 150 students over the line