YOU... back in the day.

Mr. P

628-the-mountain.JPG

Actually this was you:

bjornsson-before-weights-xlarge_trans++5

The Game of Thrones regular started his sporting career as a basketball player, playing centre for Icelandic Premier League side K.R. Basket Reykjavík before a knee injury forced early retirement at the age of 20. He was then recommended weightlifting by four-time World's Strongest Man Magnús Ver Magnússon.

Alright Y'all in all seriousness, here's Stoney after I transferred to Grosse Tette, LA for my senior year. I lost a little weight during the move and discovered I could throw the ball 70 yards left handed.

image.jpg

• Like 1

I was probably the smallest center to ever play for Jefferson, 5'8 150 pounds soaking wet. I was mean and played with heart. I did make all district my junior year. We were 2nd place in district that year behind eventual state champ Liberty Eylau. Tore my ACL my senior year. Now a cubicle warrior.

image.png

• Like 1

I was so slow at middle linebacker that coach moved me up to nose guard to shorten the distance to the fight. Short tempered and slow, awesome combination for a nosebacker.. Two fastest knockouts in school History, took out a center on first snap of the game and was Crack back blocked by his wide receiver brother on the next play. Woke up at the river on Saturday fishing... Hahahaaha

• Like 1

In case you were wondering, that's me 2nd from left, Lambo front center, Ramo4 back row 3rd from right, and yourteamstinks to his left.

purpleragedad is the coach in the black suit.

We where a helluva team that year!