Let's Show Our Appreciation

Horns85

As another academic and athletic school year starts this week let's show our appreciation to David and his staff members that make these forums so great along with the countless research and hours that go into Smoaky.com as a whole. Thank y'all! I've met numerous people, gained knowledge and found countless scores that I wouldn't have without SDC.

Again thanks for making it great.

• Like 4

Great guys for sure. A couple of the mods are a bit vendictive but I love them anyway. There is an issue when they give u a warning 6 or 7 years ago and don't know how to make them go away. Even traffic tickets go away in 3 years.

Botton Smoaky is the best in Texas. To bad he just concentrates on East and Central Texas. This is great for Smokers because we get the attention. I have thru the years heard comments from those in region 1 and 4 they like our style. The caesars of Friday Night Heros know way more about our schools than we do and just love the DFW area

Great guys for sure. A couple of the mods are a bit vendictive but I love them anyway. There is an issue when they give u a warning 6 or 7 years ago and don't know how to make them go away. Even traffic tickets go away in 3 years.

Botton Smoaky is the best in Texas. To bad he just concentrates on East and Central Texas. This is great for Smokers because we get the attention. I have thru the years heard comments from those in region 1 and 4 they like our style. The caesars of Friday Night Heros know way more about our schools than we do and just love the DFW area

I might be able to help you with that...

I really appreciate it guys, really do.

It's amazing where we've come from since opening in July, 2002.

I wish there were more hours in the day or days in the week to do more, but I just don't have the time.

I hope some of the changes we make this season will help, really need YOUR help on sending scores to twitter with #SmoakyHSFB included!