Week Two: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview @ Marshall  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

But the center position HAS to improve dramatically or none of it matters. The defense at least showed a little life to start the 2nd half.

I wasn't there but watched it this morning.

Holy <expletive> you're right. So far in the first quarter, I think there have only been one or two plays where the QB didn't have to jump up to field the snap or do SOMETHING that took away from the play. Which is the last thing you want to do when facing a swarming defense like Longview.

I wasn't there but watched it this morning.

Holy <expletive> you're right. So far in the first quarter, I think there have only been one or two plays where the QB didn't have to jump up to field the snap or do SOMETHING that took away from the play. Which is the last thing you want to do when facing a swarming defense like Longview.

"wat you talking bout Willis?" Lol. How you watch it this morning?

07...put the French girl down and get on your job man! Where's the SOC game thread...lol

Come on Gtee, let that guy enjoy his vacation lol. It's SOC. They don't have any fans on here and are 0-2. Got blown out last night to Lancaster and will be driving down to lobo. How beautiful..

Come on Gtee, let that guy enjoy his vacation lol. It's SOC. They don't have any fans on here and are 0-2. Got blown out last night to Lancaster and will be driving down to lobo. How beautiful..

no fans huh? Perfect! That means next week I got the visitor side all to myself. I refuse to sit on that Tierian Lanister size home side at Lobo.
  • LOL! 1

He carried ball every play.... He won't last long doing that .... He's a good player but not good enough to dominate against a good team.... When u spread teams it's easier to run from qb position.... Also playing him after game out of hand was risky.... Lose him.... That's it!!!!

He carried ball every play.... He won't last long doing that .... He's a good player but not good enough to dominate against a good team.... When u spread teams it's easier to run from qb position.... Also playing him after game out of hand was risky.... Lose him.... That's it!!!!

He's much shorter than listed also... 5'9 maybe.... Good player.... But Marshall needs to play better up front.... Lobos stiff armed both lines easily !

Longview didn't even play one of its biggest lineman... He's bsck in a week I believe.... Cam woukd be great on a team like Longview.... Just playing smash mouth...Longview is a very young team also.... Sophmores all over field.... The soph tailback 5'11 220 is going to be one of the best at Longview