Week Two: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview @ Marshall  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

Coaching the little tthubgs is why 6a will be very hard for Longview ...,our mistakes are the same every year........ But oh well .... Looks like a 6-4 season if being realistic

Lol. Really? Come on now.

Deep playoff run ? In 6a? Just don't see it....no big playmaker on offense that I see... Do u? Defense will be ok... Not sure #10 will be that be of an impact of d.... Didn't see him make Amy big plays last night at all.... So we will see.... I think lufkin would be middle of pack in Longviews district .... So where does Longview stand ?

Deep playoff run ? In 6a? Just don't see it....no big playmaker on offense that I see... Do u? Defense will be ok... Not sure #10 will be that be of an impact of d.... Didn't see him make Amy big plays last night at all.... So we will see.... I think lufkin would be middle of pack in Longviews district .... So where does Longview stand ?

Anyone who is panicking after that LP loss needs a reality check.

Yeah some of us are frustrated but that's because it was a winnable game that we let slip away..not because the team isn't good. And before we even played that game, I posted that win or lose...LP was not going to make or break Longview's season. Why? Because this team wasn't going to show its potential until later down the road...much like the 2010 season.

You'll see. Heck we may even lose this game...but I bet you this team makes a run at least to the quarters.

I would put the lose on Longview last night just being inexperienced. New QB and a lot of new faces. You can't expect kids to come put the gate in mid season form. I thought Lufkin regrouped after a terrible start when the center snapped it past Rodgers. Lufkin dropped passes and missed a few open WRs one would have been a TD. Longview dropped a pic 6. So both schools a lot to work on. Can't worry about Longview district. Not sure anyone in that one is better then The Woodlands we will have our hands full with that one.

Marshall has a good team, their not out of anything. They have some guys from last year that will rally the team.

The biggest improvements most teams make is from week 1 to week 2.

I wouldn't think they can win in LV, but I think they will work out some kinks and keep in close.

Stop

No what I'm saying is.... Yeah be calm....but be realistic geez

Realistic is you guys lost a ton of talent and a new QB takes time. Lufkin returned more talent but had to replace the lines on both sides. So we both have gelling to do but you act like you guys lost to a bad team.