Mount Pleasant @ North Lamar.

budmanmpfan

Mt. Pleasant vs North Lamar  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Mt. Pleasant
    • North Lamar

Oh wow. Of course they will be looking at film and preparing for the next game. The point is they took a pounding at North Forney. They were lucky to get out in the shape they were did. They are going to have to recover from the shock of the loss to a team that was not competitive last year. Everyone expected a win for MP against North Forney.

Oh wow. Of course they will be looking at film and preparing for the next game. The point is they took a pounding at North Forney. They were lucky to get out in the shape they were did. They are going to have to recover from the shock of the loss to a team that was not competitive last year. Everyone expected a win for MP against North Forney.

I'm sure the loss hurts, but they've got to put it behind them and move on. Same with a win. You get about 24/48 hours to enjoy it, then it's time to get ready for the next opponent.

But this is also a rivalry game. So MP will be up and ready for the Panthers.

I will take MP in this one. I heard that North Forney was more talented than expected. They had some real playmakers. I think the long delay must have impacted the focus of the tigers in this one. Penalties and turnovers took a toll on MP, but Friday the tigers clean up their game. North Lamar should have trouble stopping the young QB for Mt. Pleasant and the panthers soft D-line will be no match for the huge tiger offensive lineman. I expect MP to get some practice with their air attack this week as well. Expect big plays from the Tigers. Speed and size get the win in this one if the tigers can put last week behind them.

I will take MP in this one. I heard that North Forney was more talented than expected. They had some real playmakers. I think the long delay must have impacted the focus of the tigers in this one. Penalties and turnovers took a toll on MP, but Friday the tigers clean up their game. North Lamar should have trouble stopping the young QB for Mt. Pleasant and the panthers soft D-line will be no match for the huge tiger offensive lineman. I expect MP to get some practice with their air attack this week as well. Expect big plays from the Tigers. Speed and size get the win in this one if the tigers can put last week behind them.

Tigers have to win this one. If they lose I'm moving them from fourth to next to last in 16-5A.