SAWolfman

Garrison vs. San Augustine  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those tough scrimmages had them primed and ready for the juggernauts of Hemphill. Only two more dates to survive, next week against the dooms day defense from groveton and in a few weeks (hide the women and children) they have a date with burkeville.

Those tough scrimmages had them primed and ready for the juggernauts of Hemphill. Only two more dates to survive, next week against the dooms day defense from groveton and in a few weeks (hide the women and children) they have a date with burkeville.

What a idiot

Did SA not play well at Hemphill? Was the weather a factor in the passing game? Or, is Hemphill much improved?

Garrison is usually better than Hemphill, we could be in for a long night.

Hemphill is pretty improved but there was a few other factors. Field had grass that was planted that Monday...no games should be played in Hemphill this season...that field is in bad shape!

How did they look?

Offensively very sloppy, but it's because they have switched to a spread offense and most would look bad their second scrimmage. Their running backs are their strong point. Their defense is very physical. Very small quick D line. Solid secondary. Final was 3-2 us. We dropped 2 TD's, fumbled once inside the 20, and we were driving inside the 30 when time expired in the live 20 minutes. They were driving once too when the set number of plays ran out. Best of luck to y'all. Really hoping to see us both 2-0 when we face off next week.

Groveton's defense will surprise many this year. I will leave it at that.

Offensively very sloppy, but it's because they have switched to a spread offense and most would look bad their second scrimmage. Their running backs are their strong point. Their defense is very physical. Very small quick D line. Solid secondary. Final was 3-2 us. We dropped 2 TD's, fumbled once inside the 20, and we were driving inside the 30 when time expired in the live 20 minutes. They were driving once too when the set number of plays ran out. Beat of luck to y'all. Really hoping to see us both 2-0 when we face off next week.

I don't think they will do well with Prince at HC

He only scored 28 pts and won. Wolfman team scored 19 and won by one, he aint calling his guy out. Balls in your court wolfgang.

SA won by 3 and Garrison won by one if you want to get technical...know what you are going to spout off on before you come in here talking mess...

I'm thinking SA's athleticism will prevail. I actually believe SA or Carlisle will be 2nd in District 11 this year behind us. I also think Groveton could be the team to beat in 12. I know, I know, What about Centerville? I think the QB for Groveton and a better defense will be the difference. Kid can sling it.