Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Can we get a poll added to this?

As much as I hate to say this, this would not surprise me if it was close. Atlanta just does not look like themselves, and haven't.

Someone on that team is going to have to step up and be a leader. These boys had no fire to them yesterday, from the very beginning. Very uncharacteristic of them, but I can see why with the graduation of several kids that did everything they could to keep their team fired up.

We will see. I'm taking Atlanta by 14 (yea I'm an outlaw).

Facts about this game:

This will be Daingerfield and Atlanta's 64th time to meet.

Atlanta leads the series (33-29-1).

Last 5 meetings have been;

2015 Atlanta 48 - Daingerfield 21

2014 Atlanta 51 - Daingerfield 7

2013 Atlanta 48 - Daingerfield 35

2012 Daingerfield 17 - Atlanta 13

2011 Atlanta 37 - Daingerfield 6

Atlanta under Matt McClure is (4-1) against Daingerfield, outscoring Daingerfield 201-86.

Daingerfield comes into this game with one of East Texas' most dominant defenders in Cody Davis, who was among East Texas' leaders in sacks and TFL last season.

Atlanta comes in defensively with 2 division 1 prospects in DE/LB Tristan Allen and LB Desmond Robinson.

Both teams are coming off of rough losses. Daingerfield losing to Hughes Springs (0-24) and Atlanta losing to Henderson (13-44).

Good Luck to both teams! Come on Friday!

i personally think DF defense played pretty good Thursday night considering their back was against the goal line most of the night after turnovers or bad snaps pushing punts back the other way. If DF can get the snaps down and to the QB they should do ok. Not really sure what happened wrong for Atlanta, but this game could be close. If df can't fix their mistakes it might be another long night.

i personally think DF defense played pretty good Thursday night considering their back was against the goal line most of the night after turnovers or bad snaps pushing punts back the other way. If DF can get the snaps down and to the QB they should do ok. Not really sure what happened wrong for Atlanta, but this game could be close. If df can't fix their mistakes it might be another long night.

On the long sustained drive by HS, the Tigers looked to be really winded to me. Hard to get the edge on em though.

Glad to see the Rabbit faith isn't gone yet haha. I think the coaches will have these boys in better shape come Friday. Players where told to show up first thing this morning. I have a strange suspicion they got an ear-full this morning. We will see!

Dfield has to get it together asap. Atl will be hungry as we are. Going with my TIGERS in a close one if we can fix our snapping issues. Everyone knows timing is everything in the spread and we looked like a broke clock last week. We did well defending the spread when they ran it. Still Tiger Strong and don't mind the avatar lol it'll be gone Thursday