Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Burgers any good there?? Got to be better than crow!

Lol if anyone can make a crowburger taste good it's them!

All their food is good really. Just a local burger shop that opened at the beginning of the summer. They said they will stay open until midnight on home game nights, which is something this town NEEDED in the worst way haha. Taco Bell just isn't the way to celebrate a huge victory over the Daingerfield Tigers :D

Lol if anyone can make a crowburger taste good it's them!

All their food is good really. Just a local burger shop that opened at the beginning of the summer. They said they will stay open until midnight on home game nights, which is something this town NEEDED in the worst way haha. Taco Bell just isn't the way to celebrate a huge victory over the Daingerfield Tigers :D

Even if drowning in self pitty a good burger helps so either way you good..

I watched the DF/HS game on Hudl. If DF is on their third string QB this could be a long night. Maybe go to the triple option and just run the ball every play? The defense has the tools to keep the game interesting.

What makes you think 3rd string no good? He's a converted RB and a lefty so that will mess them up a little..

Atlanta by as much as they want.

Opinions count..just not yours!

It seems to me that DF strengths on offense is speed. The passing game didn't seem to be clicking that game for whatever reason.

Not much was clicking so it has to be better tonight I would think or hope anyway..

It is what it is. We live to fight another day. Today is that day! We may not win every battle but we will win the War!

You quoting Farmer Fran on that one?? :)