Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Atlanta still needs a lot of work. Line is very soft. But they have made some good changes, just have to clean up their play.

I was so tired of the refs however. Not because of the penalties but because when he called Daingerfield he said "Daingerfield" but when he called Atlanta, he said "Red." Like really man?

• Like 1

Sloppy on both sides but Atl did something with the turnovers and we didn't. Sloppy but we looked better than last week. Props to Atl Defense. Their stought on the ends and we couldn't get to the lanes. Playing up 2 classes didn't help depth wise but we didn't quit and things looked better. Except the turnovers. Still proud to be a Tiger!!!!

• Like 1

Atlanta still needs a lot of work. Line is very soft. But they have made some good changes, just have to clean up their play.

I was so tired of the refs however. Not because of the penalties but because when he called Daingerfield he said "Daingerfield" but when he called Atlanta, he said "Red." Like really man?

If that's all you got the complain about I'd say they did a pretty good job. #### it up butter cup.

If that's all you got the complain about I'd say they did a pretty good job. #### it up butter cup.

Lol I'm not one to argue with a Ref's decisions, at least not on a forum. I just couldn't believe they couldn't call Atlanta by their name haha. I mean, we are playing at home on top of that.

• Like 1

Razor, yall got a good squad. All 3 qbs would start for most any local team. Number 43, how old is he? He looked a athlete, possibly play college level.

He's definitely going to the college level. Already has an offer from UTEP, I have a feeling more will come. He's a SR this year, sadly. That boy has been a force on this team for 2 years. We will rely heavily on our line after he's gone. #71 is a sophomore, I look for him to be an absolute monster in a couple of years.

He's definitely going to the college level. Already has an offer from UTEP, I have a feeling more will come. He's a SR this year, sadly. That boy has been a force on this team for 2 years. We will rely heavily on our line after he's gone. #71 is a sophomore, I look for him to be an absolute monster in a couple of years.

Wish him well at UTEP or wherever he lands. #71 was a big kid as well.