Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Three areas that the Tigers must improve to have success in this game and on the season.

The center to quarterback exchange: only 1 of the Tigers 10 fumbles came from opponent contact, add to that double digit high or low snaps that changed the mesh point of an offense based on timing, lead to a futile offensive effort.

Solidify the quarterback position: more interceptions(2) than completions(1) gives you a glimpse at the work ahead for the passing game.

Procedure penalties: these are penalties that occur before the snap of the ball, self inflicted, nothing to do with your opponent.

The bright side is that everything mentioned can be fixed, if not a long ineffective season is inevitable.

Dfield has to be able to handle pressure from opposing defenses. Defensive line has to get better as well. Running backs have to get better. Receivers have to catch the ball. Defensive backs have to cover better. And of course the snaps have to get better. Pretty much they need to improve across the board. I wish em luck, but I don't see that happening this week. Atlanta will apply the pressure for sure. Hopefully these early games will help the Tigers improve in all areas.

Daingerfield running back was leading rusher in the game, defensive backs only allowed 26 receiving yards and defensive line held the opponents to around 4 yards a carry even after being on the field most of the night. Only one dropped pass by the receivers....

Daingerfield running back was leading rusher in the game, defensive backs only allowed 26 receiving yards and defensive line held the opponents to around 4 yards a carry even after being on the field most of the night. Only one dropped pass by the receivers....

One kid, who HS chose to run sparingly averaged around 10yds per carry, it was there ALL night. Dfield had no answer. And it's hard to win giving up 5yds per carry. Defensive line got beat all night. Offensive line couldn't stop the pressure from a much smaller line all night.

167÷40=5? I think your mathematics is off a bit, 4 yards as I stated.... Hughes Springs played well but let's not overstate the facts here.

LOL! Ok. You can't win many games giving up FOUR yds per carry. There ya go. I gave you your yard back (4.175) actually. Doesn't matter.

If Atlanta has even close to the speed they usually have and a couple decent backs, they will run all over the Tigers. Defensively, all they have to do is keep pressure on the Tiger O, and they will implode.

Hahaha..... Not hard to pressure a team chasing a loose pigskin. It is evident that you want to infer HS dominance rather than D'field self inflicted futility, only problem is the facts don't support that. Everyone knows that you can't touch the center before the snap, and a false starts occurs before play has begun, so if you still want to credit that to pressure, be my guest...

Bottom line, I feel that the Tigers will improve because the majority of their problems are internal. Stay tuned!

Hahaha..... Not hard to pressure a team chasing a loose pigskin. It is evident that you want to infer HS dominance rather than D'field self inflicted futility, only problem is the facts don't support that. Everyone knows that you can't touch the center before the snap, and a false starts occurs before play has begun, so if you still want to credit that to pressure, be my guest...

Bottom line, I feel that the Tigers will improve because the majority of their problems are internal. Stay tuned!

I have heard it referred to as internal as well, but you said that, not me. Now, anyone watching that game saw what happened. It was a beating. It should have been worse. I smelt cat poo. Now I know why. If they play Atlanta the same way, it will likely be worse. I seen nothing that would indicate they won't. Looks like more of the past 2yrs. Stay tuned, y'all will see it too eventually.

Whatever Daingerfield Tiger football did to you is deeply rooted, hahaha..... I apologize for the 55 years that HS did not beat DF, also I apologize for the 6 trophies and if you ever got bullied or your girlfriend taken by a Tiger I am sorry... Now maybe after a few years of counseling you can find it in your heart to not have such hate for the program. If all that doesn't work I look forward to correcting your skewed view of Daingerfield Tiger football...

One last request, if you are going to down our program, please don't misquote facts.

I have heard it referred to as internal as well, but you said that, not me. Now, anyone watching that game saw what happened. It was a beating. It should have been worse. I smelt cat poo. Now I know why. If they play Atlanta the same way, it will likely be worse. I seen nothing that would indicate they won't. Looks like more of the past 2yrs. Stay tuned, y'all will see it too eventually.

Dude, let it go already and quit posting #### that doesn't belong here. Yeah you beat DF. Congratulations.

Whatever Daingerfield Tiger football did to you is deeply rooted, hahaha..... I apologize for the 55 years that HS did not beat DF, also I apologize for the 6 trophies and if you ever got bullied or your girlfriend taken by a Tiger I am sorry... Now maybe after a few years of counseling you can find it in your heart to not have such hate for the program. If all that doesn't work I look forward to correcting your skewed view of Daingerfield Tiger football...

One last request, if you are going to down our program, please don't misquote facts.

I gave you your (almost) a yard back. That's about it. 24-0😂

Atlanta rolls!

I gave you your (almost) a yard back. That's about it. 24-0😂

Atlanta rolls!

Hahaha.... Knock yourself out celebrating that one victory over a 55 year span. Anyone with a half a brain can tell that it will take a lifetime more wins like that to ease the pain and disdain that you harbour for the mighty Tigers. I personally wish HS could win at least one trophy in your lifetime. Maybe that and years of counseling can start the healing process.

Hahaha.... Knock yourself out celebrating that one victory over a 55 year span. Anyone with a half a brain can tell that it will take a lifetime more wins like that to ease the pain and disdain that you harbour for the mighty Tigers. I personally wish HS could win at least one trophy in your lifetime. Maybe that and years of counseling can start the healing process.

One at a time.....😂

Let him bump his gums, He only has 50 years of of a rudy pooh HS program to try and erase with one win over a two year down DFLD program as he puts it..........he ain't got that much gum bump

in his ole wrecker to make up 50 +years smoking down first street. :coolio: ...........

• Like 1