Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Let him bump his gums, He only has 50 years of of a rudy pooh HS program to try and erase with one win over a two year down DFLD program as he puts it..........he ain't got that much gum bump

in his ole wrecker to make up 50 +years smoking down first street. :coolio: ...........

Taste bad don't it? Big ol fat goose egg flavor. But y'all need to get ready for Atlanta, it's gonna be ugly I bet.😉

That's right EB. You been around long enough to know how it would be if DF had won.....same thing. Atlanta gonna kill em too.

Wow.... You do realize don't you, that a non district win being thought of as your Superbowl is not a positive right? Never mind, continue with the celebrating.... This guy! Hahaha

Taste bad don't it? Big ol fat goose egg flavor. But y'all need to get ready for Atlanta, it's gonna be ugly I bet.

Well I promise ya, know body feels like dancing in The nation, but we will live to fight the Mustangs another day. ;) so don't forget we will meet up again....As for Atlanta, we know it will be Tuff as it always is regardless if your playing up two div or not....we will suit up and line up on the field and i promise, You will be long forgotten.....bump on , I'm sure you can do that well.

Now it makes perfect sense why the HS/D-Field thread had so many posts. Y'all keep it up, seriously. This is a treat lol!

On a serious note, the Atlanta coaches are not taking Friday's loss lightly at all. Kids where told to meet at the butt crack of dawn Saturday morning. I look for this game against Daingerfield to be a totally different Atlanta. They're going to put some fire in these boys this week, I can feel it.

This game should tell a lot about two teams that are looking for anything positive after poor showings from last week. Coming into the season both were considered playoff teams, after this game hopefully we will get a clear picture of if those expectations were warranted... I look for a better game from both teams this week.

It was mildly amusing to see how the former coaches got the blame for the HS game after many made it a point to mention how good the new coaches were doing and the team was "really coming around to the new leadership" during the scrimmages. I wonder which coaching staff will get the credit / blame this week?

Fo sho the new staff will get the credit going forward for the Defense....since it had been in a Nuclear meltdown under the former leadership.

It was mildly amusing to see how the former coaches got the blame for the HS game after many made it a point to mention how good the new coaches were doing and the team was "really coming around to the new leadership" during the scrimmages. I wonder which coaching staff will get the credit / blame this week?

Point taken, and what is even more disturbing is that the majority of the fans that came out in droves prior to the game are nowhere to be found now...

I would be surprised if Atlanta didn't win this game by plenty. Daingerfield needs to get it together offensively to stay in it, and I don't think the Tiggers are anywhere near there yet. Both teams made a ton of mistakes last week, and definitely need to clean it up before district play starts or they could be watching instead of playing come playoff time. The good thing is both teams have time to do just that.

Well, if Atlanta where to lose, at least they have 2 weeks to think about how bad L-E will be, beings we're playing them at home again. Then again though, we where 7 starters short going into the L-E game last year, and EVERYONE had sold us out, myself including, of winning that game. Didn't win but boy was it close and exciting.

Who knows. IMO DF has had a drop in talant. They have some coming soon but it is what it is. Coaching wasn't the biggest problam the last couple of years. Just a drop in talant and numbers in HS. DF will or would have been fine under either coaching group in a year or so. It all begins with the kids you have at the time. Some classes have it some don't

Who knows. IMO DF has had a drop in talant. They have some coming soon but it is what it is. Coaching wasn't the biggest problam the last couple of years. Just a drop in talant and numbers in HS. DF will or would have been fine under either coaching group in a year or so. It all begins with the kids you have at the time. Some classes have it some don't

IDK man. DF had a good team last year, with some studs on it. Didn't see why they couldn't do better than they did last year.

Well, if Atlanta where to lose, at least they have 2 weeks to think about how bad L-E will be, beings we're playing them at home again. Then again though, we where 7 starters short going into the L-E game last year, and EVERYONE had sold us out, myself including, of winning that game. Didn't win but boy was it close and exciting.

Never will hear the end of that LE Win 🙃

Never will hear the end of that LE Win

Haha man you'd have just had to been in our situation the week before. L-E is at the top of their game, state favorites, and we lost 7 of our starters including QB, RB, 2 lineman, 2 defensive lineman, and a db. We where in panic mode to say the least lol. Especially when #3 and #17 where out. So you can only imagine what we where thinking when pulling into the L-E stadium.