Daingerfield @ Atlanta

Crankshaft

Tigers vs. Rabbs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Haha man you'd have just had to been in our situation the week before. L-E is at the top of their game, state favorites, and we lost 7 of our starters including QB, RB, 2 lineman, 2 defensive lineman, and a db. We where in panic mode to say the least lol. Especially when #3 and #17 where out. So you can only imagine what we where thinking when pulling into the L-E stadium.

Lol y'all played great we did underestimate you guys we had some cocky seniors to say the least lol (ETSN photo shoot)

Lol y'all played great we did underestimate you guys we had some cocky seniors to say the least lol (ETSN photo shoot)

That was a wake up call too also lol

I'm sure there are big changes in D'field after an embarrassing loss to HS, but Atlanta is bigger and better.

They're not the only team that took an embarrassing loss. Our game was considered a "coin-flip" game. On top of that, we lost sad terribly and had such a pitiful showing on DQ's Game of the Week. They may very well never pick us again.

Though I will add that DQ was very one-sided on that event. Showed up at Henderson's school, to their pep-rally, all sorts of stuff. Did nothing for Atlanta. Some will say "We have the oldest DQ in Texas," but we have a DQ too darn it! lol.

I know we have made changes. Staying quiet till Friday. Want you to see it first hand lol

Good..... I would love to see a "wild Tiger" formation similar to what Arkansas did years ago, with Grant and Castleberry. I think it would give teams fits, but any improvement on offense would be a welcomed change.....

That can be difficult to stop if they're big up front. This will be interesting.

We made changes to maybe get a snap to the QB we did not change up our entire offense..The kid that was center is a great football player just had a game to forget he will be playing tackle and make an impact..

We made changes to maybe get a snap to the QB we did not change up our entire offense..The kid that was center is a great football player just had a game to forget he will be playing tackle and make an impact..

Yea it happens. Our starting center went out last year, and the poor kid that had to fill in tried hard, but we all found out why he wasn't the starter.

Great to hear..... He has been a solid varsity contributor since his freshman year, I hope he adapts well to the position change.....