Gladewater @ Kilgore

Gwbears24

Gladewater @ Kilgore   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have winning this game

With the Dogs coming off a loss to Nac I'm thinking they are going to be hungry for a win. Gladewater has had one scrimmage with the other being cancelled against Whitehouse. Then starting the season against Carthage and it gets called before the end of the second quarter due to power outage. One thing I can say is GW will be healthy and rested !

Lion70 you must of played for a Henderson team that got dusted by Kilgore...or had your lunch box stolen in middle school..or something..never seen someoneone hold such a grudge for whatever reason on a high school team...go hate on a NFL team or something...Kilgore apologizes for whatever they did to you...time to move on..ha 😉

Call me crazy but I can definitely see Gladewater pulling this one out. Not even because of last weeks loss, but because I think that these are too similar caliber teams.

Plus I'm pulling for our district! Go BEARS! Good luck to both teams though!

How many returning for Kilgore this year? I was impressed last year with Kilgore's new found passing game; was that temporary, or is your QB back?

The QB is just as slick running the option, too. I think field position kept Kilgore from getting the passing game going at Nac. I am expecting the offense to be much improved from last week. The defense is still getting there.

Lion70 you must of played for a Henderson team that got dusted by Kilgore...or had your lunch box stolen in middle school..or something..never seen someoneone hold such a grudge for whatever reason on a high school team...go hate on a NFL team or something...Kilgore apologizes for whatever they did to you...time to move on..ha

We hold a grudge against many & pity those who can't hang...I am still grudging against Kilgore of 2008 & 2013, Navasota 2012, Argyle several times, Atlanta several times...I am old & I can come up with plenty of others...we are on our 103 yr of football...a lot has happened...we are in the payback mode...why don't we have y'all on our schedule?