Mr. P

Overton at James Bowie  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Overton
    • James Bowie

A lawn chair will fit perfectly at bowie waaaay more comfortable than the rock

I wonder how many children's heads been busted open over the years bouncing off them bleachers.

I wonder how many children's heads been busted open over the years bouncing off them bleachers.

I bet a whole bunch!! There is or was a drain or something that kids could climb up the back side of the bleachers!!! I was always terrified a little one was going to fall off the back side and break their neck!! One of our coaches kids fell off the wall by the walkway at the bottom of the bleachers and broke their arm, right before a game!!!

• Like 1

7fDMGnz.png

In my day we didn't have hair dryers. If you wanted to blow dry your hair you stood outside during a hurricane. Your hair was dry but you had a sharp piece of wood driven clear through your skull and that's the way it was and you liked it! You loved it. Whoopee, I'm a human head-kabob.
We didn't have Minoxidol and hair weaves... in my day if your hair started falling out when you were 16 by 19 you were a bald freak. There was nothing you could do about it. Children would spit at you and nobody would mate with you so you couldn't pass on your disgusting baldness genes. You were a public menace, a crome dome by age 20 and that's the way it was and we liked it! We loved it. Hallelujiah look at me, I'm a bald freak oh happy day!
Not like today... everybody feeling good about themselves. I hate it!
In my day we didn't have these thin latex condoms. So you could enjoy sexual pleasure. In my day there was only one kind of condom. You took a rabbit skin and wrapped around your privates and tied it off with a bungee cord and you couldn't feel nothing! And half the time you didn't even know your partner was there. And we used the same one over and over again! 'Cause we were ignorant morons! Just a bunch of hairless, head-kabobs standing around with rabbit skins on our dinks and that's the way we liked it!

Thats good maybe he is instilling a better attitude and sportsmanship. The former head coach does not rank very high with me on teaching young men. Maybe we caught him on bad nights. He was trying to end my oldest boys career at 15 yrs old. It did not work very well once he was ready for it. The third time they did it TC3 tried to take his head off.

A little late to the party, but I'm sure he doesn't rank highly after the spanking you guys got from him. I was taught, coached, heck partially fathered by that former head coach and I can assure you he did nothing but teach young men good football. 35-0 on homecoming in 2010, after your boys pretended to pee on our midfield logo. Talk about teaching young men...

That said, the current head coach has done nothing but the same thing. Here's hoping the Pirates have a great season, and a better 2nd half!

A little late to the party, but I'm sure he doesn't rank highly after the spanking you guys got from him. I was taught, coached, heck partially fathered by that former head coach and I can assure you he did nothing but teach young men. 35-0 on homecoming in 2010, after your boys pretended to pee on our midfield logo. Talk about teaching young men...

That said, the current head coach has done nothing but the same thing. Here's hoping the Pirates have a great season, and a better 2nd half!

I don't know about anything prior to 2012.