Our Government has gone way beyond Top Secret files to even this : http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/15/border-patrol-agents-threatened-criminal-charges-speaking-reporters . What is our Government trying to hide from their bosses, and that would be U.S. as in WE THE PEOPLE. Our Government has overstepped it's parameters, and it needs to stop.

I would tend to agree with you.

I hope he escapes. You need to put your damned government in Leavenworth.

Now that I think about it, he will probably go to another federal pen since he is a civilian. There are a lot of politicians that should be in cells next to him .... Holder and Obama come to mind right off the top of my head.

Now that I think about it, he will probably go to another federal pen since he is a civilian. There are a lot of politicians that should be in cells next to him .... Holder and Obama come to mind right off the top of my head.

Yes and a whole lot more.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone trusts our government today they are FOOLS. We oughta start a list of agencies to get rid of.

#1 NSA

#2 IRS

#3 Homeland Security

#4 DEA

#5 Health and Human Services

#6 Department of Education

#7 CIA

#8 EPA

• 2 weeks later...

http://rare.us/story/edward-snowden-yes-the-nsa-is-swapping-your-nude-photos-like-baseball-cards/

I guess all you national security NAZI's want him executed for this revelation as well????

You know how it goes, Snowden broke the law , he violated national security. More power to him. Snowden has done nothing but expose those snooping around in our private lives. Why is he not dead yet?

You know how it goes, Snowden broke the law , he violated national security. More power to him. Snowden has done nothing but expose those snooping around in our private lives. Why is he not dead yet?

he is not dead because he is serving a usefull purpose like giving the Russians a bunch of false information he thinks is true. 😎😎😎

Snowden has done nothing but expose those snooping around in our private lives.

And THAT really wasn't exposing anything we didn't already know......

he is not dead because he is serving a usefull purpose like giving the Russians a bunch of false information he thinks is true.

Talk about being uninformed.......... :P

• Mr. P changed the title to 👤 EDWARD SNOWDEN: Hero or Traitor?