Oklahoma at Houston  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Typical OU..start out hyped but can't back it up. IDK why that it is but seems like every time they start out ranked high they falter. Usually their good seasons come when they start with lower expectations. Which is why I picked Houston to win.

Yeah OU picks their preseason rankings and all...

Troll alert! Seriously dude? Did OU not make it too the playoffs last year? And how far was your team from making it? I try and root for all the Texas teams with my SFA degree but your out of line here bud.

um no actually. Not being a troll. They made the playoffs yes but didn't start out ranked all that high. Expectations weren't that high to start the season and they over achieved. The last time they started in the top 5 they lost 5 games. So try again.

Yeah OU picks their preseason rankings and all...

nobody said that OU picks their rankings dumbo. My comment is that when the expectations are lower that is when they overachieve and perform well. When they start out the season ranked high, they falter. I honestly don't know how that's so hard for some of you to understand.

Could say so much here but it would sound like so many other excuses the zero U people make. Houston with never get in the night 12 now... well if texas has their way they might get in

I think now that strong is probably safe, the last thing Texas wants is tom Herman at Houston in the big 12...

nobody said that OU picks their rankings dumbo. My comment is that when the expectations are lower that is when they overachieve and perform well. When they start out the season ranked high, they falter. I honestly don't know how that's so hard for some of you to understand.

I know you guys get emotional over your EXPERT OPINIONS, but this is my last warning about name calling and flaming... do it again, and I will give you a few days to think about how adult-like it is to call someone a "dumbo" or "moron" or whatever else you want to do.

I think now that strong is probably safe, the last thing Texas wants is tom Herman at Houston in the big 12...[/quote

I hope Strong keeps his job. I don't want Herman at Texas.

Watch the last years worth of games. OU loses to teams that are more physical than they are. Texas will be more physical than OU again this year

ame="Valhalla" post="2410590" timestamp="1473075902"]

Watch the last years worth of games. OU loses to teams that are more physical than they are. Texas will be more physical than OU again this year

Doesn't change that Herman at Texas is scary. Strong is a solid coach, but he is not Herman.

I know you guys get emotional over your EXPERT OPINIONS, but this is my last warning about name calling and flaming... do it again, and I will give you a few days to think about how adult-like it is to call someone a "dumbo" or "moron" or whatever else you want to do.

Or "typical OU" If that's not taking a shot at the fan base :huh:

If Houston joins the big 12, Herman stays At UH. If not, he goes to LSU after they get embarrassed by bama and aTm.

Won't happen. 5 mil a year and a lifetime job at UH will guarantee that. he won't go to LSU cause he knows the will try to run you out of town with one bad year. A good check, winning games and stability is way more than LSU can offer.

Won't happen. 5 mil a year and a lifetime job at UH will guarantee that. he won't go to LSU cause he knows the will try to run you out of town with one bad year. A good check, winning games and stability is way more than LSU can offer.

That's why I said if UH goes to the big 12. If they join a P5 conf his salary bumps to $5m. If UH isn't invited, then LSU will definitely beat his $3m salary now

Or "typical OU" If that's not taking a shot at the fan base :huh:

Talk bad about college teams all you want. But when it gets derogatory or personal is where the mods step in. Some of the best parts of college football is fan trash talk... We would be stupid to not allow it here. People just need to control their emotions when we have established that no one here currently plays or coaches for UT or any other college that we like to follow...