WEEK 3 : Tatum @ Chapel Hill

Tatum_DirtyBird

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Game Day ...

Both have a lot in common ... and on paper, with the exception of enrollment, one could argue that both are more or less equal in many ways.

In contests like that, (especially in the early stages of the season) we often find it more likely that games will be lost more that they are actually won.

In games like that the winner is usually decided by two things:

Who does the most LITTLE THINGS RIGHT (the things that usually doesn't show up in the stats but impact the outcome) AND who does the most BIG THINGS WRONG (turnovers, unforced errors, multi-player breakdowns resulting in a "Big Easy")

I'll be there ... and again I pray safe passage for the fans and safety on the field for the players. May we all stay injury free ... and may they all have fun and learn from their experiences - for the game, if administered correctly, can be a preparation for life - just divided up in hundred equal parts. .

• Like 1

Maybe you didn't but several did besides you have a new team to worry about this week . Henderson is over y'all. Chapel Hill starting a new streak.

I really do believe that you think you are being cute trolling teams and always trying to keep people stirred up. But it is rather just pathetic. I actually feel very sorry for you. Maybe you were not hugged enough as a child or raised by stray dogs. Best thing anyone can do is use the ignore feature. That is my plan and I suggest it to other members as well.

Maybe you didn't but several did besides you have a new team to worry about this week . Henderson is over y'all. Chapel Hill starting a new streak.

"Henderson is over yall" that's adorable, especially coming from the only person that keeps making references to it. Wipe the drool off your chin Internet.

Today is the day my Tatum pals! Pulling for you guys! I have Tatum picked to win this game, but it should be a good one nonetheless!

Little info between these 2 teams meeting (based on the information I have);

The series is tied (3-3)

Here where the results:

2015 Chapel Hill 42 Tatum 21

2014 Chapel Hill 42 Tatum 39

2009 Tatum 14 Chapel Hill 7

2008 Chapel Hill 35 Tatum 14

2003 Tatum 40 Chapel Hill 7

2002 Tatum 19 Chapel Hill 7

Good luck to both teams! Pray for no injuries and a good, clean game!