WEEK 3 : Tatum @ Chapel Hill

Tatum_DirtyBird

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Aww history is just that while reality is somewhat different lol.

6400"]

Been a while than any of these teams have sniffed a title.

Ummm CH made it to the regional finals in 2013...lost to Kilgore who played in Arlington. I would think that's "sniffing" a title

Correct if I'm wrong here but that's more than anyone outside of the other two Bulldogs can say in 9-4A right?

You would be correct sir.

Yep but like Henderson did it too . Reality is now and the past accomplishments or failures won't help or hurt you now.

Nope, but even in your coloring books it will always say 2-1.

I say I don't care. It's all about the present and future here.

Oh, CH by 30

is CH loaded with talent? If they're not then Tatum will eat them up yard by yard imo. Don't knock Tatum for losing to a top notch group from Henderson. ←←←← They could very well be this years champs in December.

is CH loaded with talent? If they're not then Tatum will eat them up yard by yard imo. Don't knock Tatum for losing to a top notch group from Henderson. ←←←← They could very well be this years champs in December.

Have you ever seen more of a bitter group after a win?

Oh and Go Eagles.

Got the SDC police hot on my trail so I gotta watch what I say.

Oh and Go Eagles.

I'm not bitter. But I will stand up for the truth at all times.

You and some of your fellow posters made some false accusations about 2010 and 2012. But hey it's over. We both got what we wanted we have played. It's time to move on.

I told you Saturday that I will always root for all RC teams.

Good luck the rest of the season!

I would say the defense is definitely CH's strong suit right now. That is where the most "experience" is back. Wills Point only TD came after a bad punt snap gave them first and goal at the two (and it took 3 downs to get in). Whitehouse's 34 pts is deceiving. Two of the 5 TDs were pick 6's. Another Whitehouse TD came after CH shanked a punt from their own 10 or so and gave WH the ball on like the 25 or 30. It was 21-7 deep into the ball game and the 2nd pick 6 late into the 3rd qtr took the wind out of the sails of any CH chances. The CH defense gave CH AMPLE opportunity to win the ball game. CH has a Soph at QB, no WRs with varsity experience before this season and 4 OL with no varsity experience before this season. Funky things are going to happen when you have that many new faces.

• Like 1

I would say the defense is definitely CH's strong suit right now. That is where the most "experience" is back. Wills Point only TD came after a bad punt snap gave them first and goal at the two (and it took 3 downs to get in). Whitehouse's 34 pts is deceiving. Two of the 5 TDs were pick 6's. Another Whitehouse TD came after CH shanked a punt from their own 10 or so and gave WH the ball on like the 25 or 30. It was 21-7 deep into the ball game and the 2nd pick 6 late into the 3rd qtr took the wind out of the sails of any CH chances. The CH defense gave CH AMPLE opportunity to win the ball game. CH has a Soph at QB, no WRs with varsity experience before this season and 4 OL with no varsity experience before this season. Funky things are going to happen when you have that many new faces.

+1

Oh and Go Eagles.

I agree with the bitterness but u give them every reason to be lol... yall got beat handily and still giving them the business like yall beat them.... and their actually taking it. I'd hate to see if yall actually did beat them lol