Overton at Price-Carlisle

Mr. P

Overton at Carlisle  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

I don't understand the concept of never being tested till district. I don't know rocky personally but the guys from Tenaha that referee games absolutely love him. That being said, why do yall play such a soft schedule? Like where's that passion? Big games makes big time ball players imho. Look at Altos schedule. That makes championship teams. You learn how to play in big games.

Come on Rock: Mt E, Colmesneil, Alba, Cayuga, Cushing, Overton all before you see Alto. Idk, it would take an AMAZING coach to be ready for Alto imho. But hey I'm just a guy with a phone and I like to stir it up.

5 votes Overton has me a little bit pumped up. I'll make it 6.

Who are these maniacs picking Overton over 80-point favorite Carlisle.

Let's see, we've got homer picks from me and Ronster, then picks from GreezyChef and stoneykelly... probably just for spite. :P The other guys, I dunno. Y'all just trolling? Maybe they're double agents from Price trying to build the tension. :lol:

Bla blah blah... Weak schedule.. Bla blaahh blaahh.. Ain't played nobody... Yep you rite. But the man gonna do it his way and we ain't gon be able to change it so we jus roll with him and enjoy the ride. Remember one thing, if you play up a couple classes and lose a couple team Allstars and don't win district, you get coaches run the heck off, hell they were hollering at Alto coaches and they were up by several td Friday night, yep Joaquin lost a few players last year and set at home for the playoffs.. It's questionable at that.

• Like 1

I don't understand the concept of never being tested till district. I don't know rocky personally but the guys from Tenaha that referee games absolutely love him. That being said, why do yall play such a soft schedule? Like where's that passion? Big games makes big time ball players imho. Look at Altos schedule. That makes championship teams. You learn how to play in big games.

Come on Rock: Mt E, Colmesneil, Alba, Cayuga, Cushing, Overton all before you see Alto. Idk, it would take an AMAZING coach to be ready for Alto imho. But hey I'm just a guy with a phone and I like to stir it up.

Cushing is in our district this year not a non district opponent lol. IMHO we have an amazing coach, right chain?

Cushing is in our district this year not a non district opponent lol. IMHO we have an amazing coach, right chain?

I understand that but that's who yall play before Alto. Good luck getting good n ready for a physical Alto team. Chain out.

Let's see, we've got homer picks from me and Ronster, then picks from GreezyChef and stoneykelly... probably just for spite. :P The other guys, I dunno. Y'all just trolling? Maybe they're double agents from Price trying to build the tension. :lol:

That thing with old Leonidas and the 300....that happened irl as the kids say. With leadership young men are capable of amazing things.

I bet Carlisle counted this a win before the season even started and I hope yall kick their teeth in.

Stop being scared and put us on the schedule.

GreezyChef I can personally verify that it's not rocky, I know indiansin07..

Twas merely a joke. I should use smileys more.

I am talking smack all week, watching Carlisle videos as we speak....if I can find any first.

I'm a "consultant" for the Mustangs rabble squad.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Get mustangmania up in here!