Overton at Price-Carlisle

Mr. P

Overton at Carlisle  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Leonidas was betrayed by his superiors and died brutally with all his men. I wish he would schedule yall, simply for the competition and the smack talk.

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once. Shakespeare fella say that? Maybe it was Tupac. Either way, it rings true.

Schedule Tenaha.

Uh oh, there goes the neighborhood.

I'm gonna get suspended off this thread.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once. Shakespeare fella say that? Maybe it was Tupac. Either way, it rings true.

Schedule Tenaha.

I'm gonna get suspended off this thread.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Nawl, Tupac said (wars come and go, but my soldiers remain).and BigE busted a cap in him, or so it's presumed..

• Like 1

Yeah, I've had a few. ;) Done mixed up my Persian tyrants.

Ah Nawl son, you probably been on that bubba kush. Said I need to talk to Sampson...ah movie references.

Yeah, but that don't mean he wasn't a nice guy.

Nawl, Bro-ham. I heard he threw nice parties and chatted the ladies up as his men raped a pillaged the countryside. Great guy once you got to know him.

Defensive battle... Hmmmm...

That's interesting in itself.

Pretty sure we gon test that secondary and that interior d line, and would almost guarantee we are gonna try to get to the edge quick and often,so this could be fun to watch. Would actually like to see a defensive battle myself,dont see many of those nowadays with the spread offense being run everywhere.

Just trolling here... but why does Tenaha want to play Carlisle so bad?

Because it would be fun. Old #### like us used to play them every single season. It was always bad for Carlisle at that time. But now it would be a great game. Instead of measuring stick week 3 vs. Gateway, we could go donkey stomp them injuns. Plus we got coach tamp now. And he never said one single bad word on Rocky. I don't see why we can't play each other. Last time we played yall got us good. Not like we won't trade licks. Hell.

Yeah whf1, I figured yall make an appearance on the ® words being thrown out there pretty regularly in this thread. It's going to get contentious up in here this week I'm afraid. This rivalry is so deeply seated that I've seen altercations at five year old pee wee basketball games, it is what it is... Hope this thread doesn't get locked down, an really hope I don't get throwed in to time out.

• Like 1