Best team you've ever seen?

Lambo

Ok guys tonight me and my younger brother where thinking about who the best team we've ever seen play was. Who is the best team you've seen play? And why if you can answer that. The best team I've ever seen play was the 2007 alto team. Why? Because? Go watch film if you don't know.

Ok guys tonight me and my younger brother where thinking about who the best team we've ever seen play was. Who is the best team you've seen play? And why if you can answer that. The best team I've ever seen play was the 2007 alto team. Why? Because? Go watch film if you don't know.

I agree Lambo. You could probably include their 2006 team as well. Wow, wow, wow, what a team.

As a child I witnessed Odessa Permian play Texas High in the playoffs. To me, that was the best high school team I ever saw. The year was 1965. Several players from this game became standouts for the 1969 UT Longhorns national championship team. This was the first of many state championships for Permian. They won it the next week against San Antonio Lee. Texas high school football was a lot different then than today.