Week Three: South Oak Cliff at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-1) vs South Oak Cliff Golden Bears (0-2)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a blow out

What are u talking about.... It's true anout the passing game.... And to be honest Longview beat a mediocre 5a team.... Zero defense and a pathetic offense..... Longview is Longview if the passing is 10 attempts or less...more than that and either running game is being stopped or passing too much! 10 or less!!!!

I'm just there for the halftime entertainment...and maybe some French girls(07)

Yeah that's right...I'm jealous lol

lol...I hope you're talking about the SOC band though, And not the best hits from the 60s from the Rockin L band. I'm kidding Jbbabi and 84!! lol

What are u talking about.... It's true anout the passing game.... And to be honest Longview beat a mediocre 5a team.... Zero defense and a pathetic offense..... Longview is Longview if the passing is 10 attempts or less...more than that and either running game is being stopped or passing too much! 10 or less!!!!

lol.

she'll have her boyfriend down there knock you off boy! Ain't heard from him none this year. Can't remember his name. But he was a gud'n!! ROTFL!

Boyfriend??!! Oh my. 84 who are you giving up your player ways and free dinner dates for? Who's the luck...well, who's the guy?? That Cardinal character or did Tobin finally get his wish?

lol.

He's a funny guy...

Boyfriend??!! Oh my. 84 who are you giving up your player ways and free dinner dates for? Who's the luck...well, who's the guy?? That Cardinal character or did Tobin finally get his wish?

He's a funny guy...

gotdang! I forgot about Tobin! But nawl this guy the 36's on his car...or was it 46's??

gotdang! I forgot about Tobin! But nawl this guy the 36's on his car...or was it 46's??

Ya'll are killing me here! No "boy"friends! Free dinners still on! Lol! Matter of fact, I think Gteeeeee owes me one for bringing that up! My current status remains the same! (Thank God!)

Go Lobos!

This is going to be a long week...y'all already talking about 84's social life...smh.. Lobos by as many as they want..would love to see some work on the short to intermediate passing game ...if it exists!! #golobos

They talk about my non-existent social life like it is it's own sport. SMH! LOL!

I agree 100%. I think short pass needs lots of work. The fantasy that we can depend on long, highlight reel passes is just that, a fantasy. I do however, feel like we will see big improvement as the season goes on. I hope I am being realistic, instead of living in the clouds.

Go Lobos!

Ya'll are killing me here! No "boy"friends! Free dinners still on! Lol! Matter of fact, I think Gteeeeee owes me one for bringing that up! My current status remains the same! (Thank God!)

Go Lobos!

Just know Gtee is the one that brought everything up. I didn't start anything. Just minding my own business as usual. 😌 Get those free dinners though, plaaayyyaaa...lol

Just know Gtee is the one that brought everything up. I didn't start anything. Just minding my own business as usual. 😌 Get those free dinners though, plaaayyyaaa...lol

YOU are the number 1 stirrer of the poo! You don't get off that easy! 😂

• Like 1