Week Three Pleasant Grove Vs Arkansas High For 1st Time in both Schools History

dhoop02

Pleasant Grove vs. Arkansas High  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it....

wow no love for texas high lol.

He has no love for any one but pg.... Because this is the one that predicted pg would win state this year... I personally don't believe they will win state and I think they will have a tough time making the playoffs.... But since four teams now make it to playoffs they may can make it

• Like 1

wow no love for texas high lol.

Oh no Wise, he just has an immense amount of confidence in L-E. I on the other hand, will be sitting with you guys Friday, but I have a strange suspicion I'll be sitting with L-E during another loss. I hope I'm wrong though!

He has no love for any one but pg.... Because this is the one that predicted pg would win state this year... I personally don't believe they will win state and I think they will have a tough time making the playoffs.... But since four teams now make it to playoffs they may can make it

I don't remember that prediction. I do believe that if it ever were to happen, it's gotta be this year...maybe next but that's far from a prediction. As far as love for other teams, I love LE. I've followed several of those boys for years. I will cheer for Pittsburg because I love the hotlinks! Atlanta is cool...I hunt a lot around there. If you're playing us this week...I'm an annoying homer so I'll talk a little smack, say outlandish ####, make stuff up and be pretty obnoxious... especially to THREAD JACKERS who want to talk about anything but the game THIS week!

So, Thigh fans. Tell us about Arkansas.

I don't remember that prediction. I do believe that if it ever were to happen, it's gotta be this year...maybe next but that's far from a prediction. As far as love for other teams, I love LE. I've followed several of those boys for years. I will cheer for Pittsburg because I love the hotlinks! Atlanta is cool...I hunt a lot around there. If you're playing us this week...I'm an annoying homer so I'll talk a little smack, say outlandish ####, make stuff up and be pretty obnoxious... especially to THREAD JACKERS who want to talk about anything but the game THIS week!

Just so you know my kids graduated from pg and I am not a thigh fan

• Like 1

I just can't believe you think there's 3 teams on your predistrict schedule better than Texas high lol. I predicted a max of 3 wins for PG this season.. They have a decent predistrict and a very tough district...

Three wins is a big difference than winning state... I think the three wins is more attainable than a state championship

Stay on topic dude. You're graduating from "master of the obvious" to "ninja master of the obvious"

I am not your dude....I just give my opinion and I don't think your prediction of a state title will ever happen in football at pleasant grove

• Like 1

The Razorbacks do have speed and more people in jersey's than PG. But I think the Gorve will sneek by in this contest, primarily due to Arkansas's lack of discipline, morale, and special teams play. I have witnessed Arkansas high play throughout the years and I see the same lackadaisical type of play every year. No offense to the great "A", but it is what it is....

• Like 1

Pg should win in a close one I was at T-High Arkansas game last week Texas control tempo and line a scrimmage so that being said if we can run control the game and our passing game is on point we should be fine plus Arkansas offense was too predictable you knew what they was doing all time no direction out there so I think PG will be fine let's remember we was up in Paris game lost it in the end

• Like 1

Even though I predicted a loss for PG in this game prior to the season I can definitely see the possibility of PG winning. The key in my opinion to that happening is PG controlling the clock and preventing the depth of Arkansas High from becoming a factor. If Arkansas High is scoring quick and getting the PG offense off the field quickly then depth could be a real issue and I think Arkansas High obviously will have the edge.

I remember when you said that last year, cause I LMAO!!! You plainly said that PG would win state next year.

I don't know...maybe...probably...my kids say I have a selective memory, Kinda like Donald Trump and also depending on my alcohol intake when posting...I tried to turn over a new leaf and not post drunk this year...oh well...maybe next year.

We should have won that game last week. We will be playing a better game with better players. Coach said in the paper that we were missing a few and a few playing sick. I still think we are missing a corner but the other players are 100%

• Like 1